Fabia "stance" archive

Here is stance to pee you off :P

Image0176.jpg

Not much suspension travel on this one! Also illegal projection off wheels past the arches, Is this part off the MOT checks?

Not much suspension travel on this one! Also illegal projection off wheels past the arches, Is this part off the MOT checks?

Its only illegal if the tread pattern sticks out I think

I don't fancy smoking tyres under acceleration! :eek: I raised up my suspenson at least 30mm when I fitted my 15mm spacers all round as I was rubbing arch on metal, not just the plastic arch liner. Hard cornering also used to make the tyre touch the arch so I had no choice, mainly from a safety p.o.v, to raise the coilies up quite a way. Just realised there is no recent stance shot of mine in here. This was taken recently and how it is at the moment. :) No way will I lower it any more than this, not without removing the spacers (an impossibility due to the Brembos :D)

DSC02101.jpg

Got a few pictures yesterday.

Under acceleration my tyres smoke quite a bit.

Thats when you know you have stance, maybe not ultimate stance, but stance.

svagfkmeet050.jpg

svagfkmeet051.jpg

Cheers to my mate Koosh for his amazing photos.

Awesome, you can actually see bits rubber coming off!

looks great but watch your arches, my tyres touched like that and it actually burned the paint and its flaking off in huge chunks!

The tyres will be fine i think.

My arch went on fire this morning as i had my tool box in the back.

Screw practicallity.

Snap, anyone else noticed its just the scottish fabias that are idiots with suspension lownesss?

yup, it appears the 3 lowest fabias i've ever seen are all in the central belt.. :rofl:

but who's is lower? :rolleyes:

Im not lowest.

Im on 17's.

Maybe least arch gap? Ha ha.

Ive noticed that its mostly us scottish guys that are going for it with the lowness.

LOL gotta love the stance!!! Can't wait to get my carmonas so really can be down and out!!

I think scots are more braver due to less speed bump Nazis maybe? Haven't been up north recently so may not be the case haha

Trust me, there are lots of speed bumps around these towns.

Some very bad roads too.

Im not really worried about hitting my sump/gearbox, ive got pleany of room underneath.

Its just the arch gap that conserns me a tiny tiny wee bit, but it does look good, so i dont care really.

Anyway, next week my fabia will be the lowest on here :)

i challenge you to a dual :rofl:

i know for a fact my car cant go any lower as it wouldnt actually move!

i've yet to actually see one as low as mine, let alone lower ;)

dammit i need to lower mine more! but the fronts as low as it can go on 17s without constant scrubbing! had to take the undertray off as that was knackered by constant floor grinding!!!

i think i can drop the back more!! haha

ahh yersh i forgot scotland has those things called hills!!!

i love living in the fens...nice and flat!!!