Gandon Inn Meet 2009 - 25th jan @1200

GAFF

As the title says, its the time of the year for the Annual Gandon Meet

Post on the Vagdrivers site, Portlaoise Meet Jan 25th - VAGdrivers.net - Sponsored by O'Reilly & Sons, Longford - 043 46321 - Main VW Dealers

For directions , The Gandon Inn Emo Portlaoise Laois set in the heart of Ireland it is ideally located for touring the midlands.

There'll be the normal convoy from Browns Barn

List

Gaff

Grand Gaff - but not much good for the northern owners

Its hard to please everyone ;):thumbup:

We'll have to have a mini meet next time I'm up your neck of the woods :thumbup:. Some good spots around there for a few photos.

Its hard to please everyone ;):thumbup:

We'll have to have a mini meet next time I'm up your neck of the woods :thumbup:. Some good spots around there for a few photos.

yeah plenty of places enjoy ur day stayed there a few times while doing a security course but too far, I changed for ablack one in july also sold the GTI and bought a 90 205 gti in channell islands one lady owner 45k miles collected in poole before xmas :eek: