skoda / vag group meet

judge360

Hi im a fabia owner and also the Skoda Moderator for DurhamDubs ive noticed the lack of skoda owners around the north east DurhamDubs would like to invite all Skoda owners to our forum.We have Weekly and Monthly meets the next Monthly Meet being Tomorrow @ Turners Alarms and Audio 9d leechmere ind est

sunderland sr2 9tw. Which starts from 12pm till 4 pm hope to see u there.

We also have our own VW Show and are attending other VAG Shows This Year please feel free to visit our forum @ www.durhamdubs.co.uk

Hope to see some new skoda owners on the forum/meets.

Tommy

Edited by judge360

Hi there Judge360 , thanks for the invite , i am off for a few days now so might have a pop up for an hour or so

Cool would be good to meet some fellow skoda owners my fabia's currently in Turners now getting a custom install done:)

I'm guna pop along after I've been down to the Seat meet. Hopefully with some more people.

Marty I'l see you tomorrow sometime:thumbup:

Judge360 I've seen a few Turners installs and they are mint. I'd get one if I could afford one.:yeahdude: