my fabia VRS

Looks very nice James, we like shiny! :)

Did you just change the springs, if so how's the ride, better or no different, or did you change the dampers too?

I'm not usually a fan of tinted rear lights but yours look really good! :thumbup:

Looks very nice James, we like shiny! :)

Did you just change the springs, if so how's the ride, better or no different, or did you change the dampers too?

I'm not usually a fan of tinted rear lights but yours look really good! :thumbup:

just changed the springs mate..it handles alot better.one of ny friends had a fabia vrs with standard spring and the handling was night and day..

cheers mate glad u like them..:thumbup:

well as sumone said its a bit of a marmite thing,you ither like them or you dont..too much red on the standard lights i think...quite prefer the all black theme..getting windows tinted in couple of weeks so hopefully will look even better..thanks for the comments guys. :)

Ive seen this kicking about aswell as someone mentioned the red mudflaps..............glad they are gone!

Anyhoo, I agree with akz about the lights. But I do like the grille and the wheels. Ive been thinking about going the same route but wasn't sure if it would be too black.