Me Lissy and Monster are coming to Oxford!

missp

Nudge me / this thread nearer the time, I am hoping I'll be in the Unit18 tweaked Fabia Estate vRS in the near future, however there is a rumour about a go-live during the weekend so I need to check. I'd really like to do a meet sometime soon though, keep missing out due to work and other joys unfortunately.

As you can tell by the click-through in my sig, Ross is doing an awesome job putting the estate together, and the engine is running already - however of course he wants to ensure the job is done totally right too :D

I've had some nice food in The Tree in Iffley and to be honest you're so close to the cowley road, which has a pretty decent selection of places to eat, you've no real reason to go to the Oxy (unless you want to eat a load of alright Chinese food)

we live about 2 miles from iffley so can't see why we wouldn't pop along :)

i wouldn't bother too much about Oxy as already said it alright but not worth writing home about, the longwall does an awesome steak and always has parking, cowley road has everything you could think of but is terrible for parking normally and there are plenty of country type pubs within 15 minutes :)

but as said the tree does alright food, has parking and your already there(iffley is about 1/2 a mile long and one road :D

i won't be in a skoda though, either swmbo's vectra or brothers focus depending on who goes :)

no idea, never stayed there what with me living my whole life within 5 minutes from it :D

i think it's where guppy stayed after the wedding?

to be fair the tree has fairly shocking parking, but it's close to where they're staying and a nice pub on the outskirts, whilst a nice idea , might not be super easy to find? although iffley's not much more than 5 mins from us so we could always go there and lead the way to the pub

:)

i think it's where guppy stayed after the wedding?

to be fair the tree has fairly shocking parking, but it's close to where they're staying and a nice pub on the outskirts, whilst a nice idea , might not be super easy to find? although iffley's not much more than 5 mins from us so we could always go there and lead the way to the pub

:)

Well we shall be comin down from Swindon after takin my sis and nephew out for birthday sunday lunch. So doesnt have to be in Iffley as we are out and about anyway. Not heard back from Duggie and he said he'd found another job anyway so recommend away if you guys know somewhere. Trying to convince my mate to drive over from Woking to meet me too (has a furby as well) So wherever, just let me know where and a postcode and let the sat nav get us there :D

Rite then on Pauls recommendation we are going here

The Fox in Steventon, 29 High St, Steventon, Nr Abingdon, OX13 6RZ

Hoping to get there for around 5.30 / 6ish after visiting Swindon first.