Finally! Bought a Fabia VRS 56plate full leather and cruise control

KIDD

We now have the car. Picked up up in snowy conditions lastnight, its great to drive on the motorway, alot different to the sdi we had. Well chuffed.

I'll get some pics up soon

I've just been to the North West Vag meet tonight expecting to see some more... but I was the only one there. I did however return a very effortless 49mpg ;)

After coming from an Sdi the torque is immense. I drive a quick classic mini in the summer and that is torquey (100lbs) but this is wooooaaahhhhh.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers. I think the only thing SE spec wise that its not got is a CD changer, so at 2k less than an SE with similar miles, I'm chuffed.

HI, new here, first post, just put a deposit on a 55 vRS (hence the nickname!) and hope to pick it up at the weekend. Amazing car to drive I thought, well happy with the [almost] purchase. It has the normal cloth interior. Was leather an option, or is that a custom re-upholstery job?

Cheers!

HI, new here, first post, just put a deposit on a 55 vRS (hence the nickname!) and hope to pick it up at the weekend. Amazing car to drive I thought, well happy with the [almost] purchase. It has the normal cloth interior. Was leather an option, or is that a custom re-upholstery job?

Cheers!

You'll love the car. Check for leaking rear door seals and knocking from the suspension when you collect it. The leather on my car was an option when the original purchaser bought the car

From one Mini owner to another - Hello! And by any chance is your car dark blue, with a private reg. spelling your name? Sure your car has been in the magazines a while ago!

Si

Ha ha, affirmative :)