My Poor VRS!!!

Thought you guys would appreciate these images

Have just got married - some mates decided they would 'decorate' my pride and joy during the reception.

Saw the funny side, but took a lot of washing to clear it off. Was shaving foam and whipped cream so no damage. Needs rewaxing etc again though. Humph. Any other time I would have cut there ******** off!!! Look at the smug ********!

3244233487_6a7e269c17_o.jpg

3245061162_99e972d34a_o.jpg

I would have gone fecking NUTS :eek:. Still, if you need a good clean.................PM for a reasonable rate ;)

Mates or not I would still break all their legs :(

Wouldn't have given them the satisfaction on my wedding day! its cleaned off fine, took 3 cleans though. Will get the old snow foam lance on it as well soon before rewaxing.

Pain in the ****, was only a few weeks ago I spent near on 10 hours giving it a real clean and wax - paintwork was looking fantastic.

I will have my vengence at some point.

We had this happen on our wedding day, and there were deep scratches in the paint on our car at the time where everything was sprayed on. Shaving cream can eat away a bit at things, but they must have scratched part of the can on the car itself. Was not happy....and had to wash it off in a car wash on the way off to the hotel room.

We had this happen on our wedding day, and there were deep scratches in the paint on our car at the time where everything was sprayed on. Shaving cream can eat away a bit at things, but they must have scratched part of the can on the car itself. Was not happy....and had to wash it off in a car wash on the way off to the hotel room.

Ill spend some time really looking at it when it stops snowing outside!

Any other time and I would have gone ballistic, however, If I come across any scratches / paint damage they will be paying!

Congrats on the marriage, but I'd have to say I'd have made them pay to have it professionally cleaned!!

It does seem some "mates" think messing with a car is fun. at our wedding some so called mates of my wife filled my cars heater vents with "organic" confette, thinking that it would blow out when I turned the heater blower on. Instead we started our honeymoon with my car nearly going up in flames as it got into the blower motor & burnt it out!

Sent them the bill for fixing it plus the cost of having missed a days honeymoon! Needless to say "we" didn't see them again!:P

I'd have had a complete sense of humour failure and sent them the bill to have it professionally cleaned.

Clueless idiots.

Indeed. I've heard of shaving foam and silly string permanently damaging paint after similar pranks.

Congrats to the marriage. But not to have such friends......

I am glad my friends know what I really dont want. If they would have done such a thing to my car, they would have needed a long time to explain their "friendship".

That is not what I call a joke. :mad:

Indeed. I've heard of shaving foam and silly string permanently damaging paint after similar pranks.

If my car now wasn't in the garage due to brake failure I would be double checking every square inch of the paintwork. Although, it seemed absoloutly fine this morning.

I did raise it with them there and then that I was concerned that I had read that shaving foam can remove clear coat off the paint - they did state if there was any damage they would pay to rectify it as it was a 'supposidly' innocent prank.

At my brothers wedding a few years ago, his mates did the full monty on his Celica and wrapped it in toilet paper - probably seemed like a good idea given it shouldn't in theory have damaged anything, and then some idiot set fire to it in the night :(

With hindsight, it was bloody obvious that would have happened.

Did surprisingly little damage actually, just scorched the end of both wing mirrors :)