2003 Briskoda National Meet(s)!

tavia4x4

Right, this years "big meet" or two is in the planning stages!

Venue: Oulton Park Circuit, Cheshire (central for all)

Dates: 12/13th July and 20/21st September

Outline:

Friday night:

Gather, at nearby travelodge, food \ beer. :cheers:

Saturday:

Spirited driveout into north wales for those that desire,

:drive: else relaxing by the track for qualifying \ practice sessions.

Evening, beer \ food \ hero stories from the days drive, then all stay at decided accomodation. :cheers:

Sunday:

Meet for breakfast then convoy to circuit, then watch the days action. Depart and head for home at end of day.

We're gonna do this twice - 12/13th July is a GT\F3 weekend, 20th/21st September is a BTCC touring car weekend. Both will feature plenty of support races.

So take a look at your diary, and pencil in those dates! I hope we'll see all the "silverstoners" there from last year.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancy the touring cars too - I love watching that on telly too - A bit more exciting than F1 really isn't it? I guess I just like the level competition and the fact that you can pop into a garage and buy the racing cars, just with crappier engines.. :D

Shame I didn't even know about this forum until recently. Silverstone would have been relatively easy for me to get to from Devon :(

Makes me even MORE determined to make Oulton Park in Sept

Isn't the German rally the July weekend?

I was thinking of going over to watch that, assuming it isn't cancelled. May combine it with a few cheeky laps of the Ring :D

The SEATCupra.Net folks will be there at Oulton supporting the SEAT Cupra Championship. Be nice to see some of the Briskoda guys come over and say hello, we should have a group of us nearby the SEAT Villiage on display.

:cheers:

sorry - some serious religious **** has gone down there in the last few years. What you out there for? I see you're on offshore safety advisor. Is that with the Foreign Office?

Originally posted by ColinD in this post

;) Indeed, be good to meet y'all and see the seats, so long as you promise no tempting new cupra-r's on show :D

Hehe, i'll be there in my new (picking it up tomorrow) Platinum Leon R. sorry :D

Originally posted by TaviaRS in this post

ZBoyd, would any of them fancy going on a gentle drive in the country?

Im sure they would, id certainly like to stretch the legs on my aforementioned R in the country.