19"wheels and low superb

i foiled all my chrome on my superb.

i`ve done some foiling and it`s not hard.

i even got a professional giving me credit for my work.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I am from Russia, Moscow. Found your forum when was waiting for Superb.

Decided to share my fittment.

All around Rotiform BLQ 19s Candy Blue 8,5/19 ET45 with Falken 452 215/35/19 and H&R Coil Covers:

photo%252826%2529.JPG

photo%252827%2529.JPG

photo%252825%2529.JPG

• Like 1

Not a fan of blue myself but great to see a bit of personalisation on the superbs, especially now they are becoming quite common.

Looks very nice, I think :) How do you like them H&R's? Do you keep ok comfort with those, or does it feel a lot stiffer over bumps?

Hi thanks! I like it very much. On Russian market a lot of cars are going with so-called "package for bad roads" so my Superb really looked like Toyota Land Cruiser :) you could easily poke head between wheel and fender :) Imagine how it was when driving.... So now it's much better. I drive mostly in the city, where the roads are fine, and the comfort given by H&R coil covers is enough for me. 50/50 sport/comfort.

I like look of these wheels but not shore about color ! Have much you payed for set ? Dobro pozaluvatj na briskoda :)

Spasibo! Color... let's assume it's temporary :) Price with logistics from US to Russia is approx - $2 400. It is difficult to compare from country to country.

• 2 weeks later...

215 x 0,35 is a rubberband round the rims.

At least 235/35/19 is the choice which is already harsh.

You are right about 215/35, but car is lowered and 235 will rub, as well as 225/35 might rub.

Yuck again, blue wheels ffs, this might look ok on a smaller car but not on a Superb, tacky and cheap looking.

Where did you learn your manners? If you don't like other people's choices, you can say it in a civilized manner if you absolutely have to comment!

@Superbeaver - Thats really something different there - i dont think i could pull that of in Denmark :)

However, i keep looking at the swedish blue combi one.. with the VRM 19"... that looks SOOOO sweet :)

How much of the comfort do you loose when going 19" ??? and lowering it XX mils ?

Lets say the standard 17 inch is comfort 100, and a skateboard is comfort 0 :) anyone ?

Edited by Mcwillnow

Yuck again, blue wheels ffs, this might look ok on a smaller car but not on a Superb, tacky and cheap looking.

Thanks :) anyway I like how it is, color, type of blue is not exactly what I planned, will be repainted soon. But that kind of comments (believe me, you are not first) is what I really like about this. It was supposed to be extra... something.

@Superbeaver - Thats really something different there - i dont think i could pull that of in Denmark :)

However, i keep looking at the swedish blue combi one.. with the VRM 19"... that looks SOOOO sweet :)

How much of the comfort do you loose when going 19" ??? and lowering it XX mils ?

Lets say the standard 17 inch is comfort 100, and a skateboard is comfort 0 :) anyone ?

I would say it is accetable, let's say around 60 of comfort which is still mine. H&R coil covers are quite nice. For sure car became harder, but better at the same time. Greater attention should be paid for wheels. 215/35 wouldn't forgive you big hole especially sharp one.

Had 17" on both Superbs, changed the TSi to 19" and I would say 90% comfort, the ride was firmer but the suspension soaked up all the bumps and speed humps no problem but the car looked like it was on stilts especially with Avon ZZ5 tyres on.

So lots of thinking and liked 35 drop but was that OK? was it enough? speed humps ? boot full and 4 passengers?

I went for Pi springs (lifetime warranty) 40 front 30 rear (was thinking KW or HR Spings at first), they arrived today and will be fitted soon will do pictures when sorted!

Then I can have a Superb VRS the car I wanted that Skoda never made (love the Octavia VRS) and a car that handles like an Octavia with all the gadgets! :devil: Except the 2.0 TFSi :thumbup: which will have a model change next year! with all the other superbs! and looks like an Audi :thumbup: give it a remap and bring it on! :devil: :devil: :devil: guess what I want next year! 19" Skoda? it is what it needs!!!!!

Edited by BurialConstant

Where did you learn your manners? If you don't like other people's choices, you can say it in a civilized manner if you absolutely have to comment!

Point taken.

@ SuperB

Sorry mate I was in a bit of a had enough mood at the time, it's your car you do what makes you happy, I have a suggestion, why not get the face of the wheels taken back to silver and retain the blue for the inner veins and recesses.

Point taken.

@ SuperB

Sorry mate I was in a bit of a had enough mood at the time, it's your car you do what makes you happy, I have a suggestion, why not get the face of the wheels taken back to silver and retain the blue for the inner veins and recesses.

No problem :) Good point actually, but what I want is something extraordinary, bright etc. Need to think it over.

No problem :) Good point actually, but what I want is something extraordinary, bright etc. Need to think it over.

In that case you'll be needing an orange or lime colour like a high visibility vest, I'd try a photoshop of it first before I spent out though, both would probably benefit from som grey/black detailing in the recesses as well though, hth.

In that case you'll be needing an orange or lime colour like a high visibility vest, I'd try a photoshop of it first before I spent out though, both would probably benefit from som grey/black detailing in the recesses as well though, hth.

Orange or lime would be awesome - post that photoshop job if you ever do it! :)

Hi all, I am from Russia, Moscow. Found your forum when was waiting for Superb.

Decided to share my fittment.

All around Rotiform BLQ 19s Candy Blue 8,5/19 ET45 with Falken 452 215/35/19 and H&R Coil Covers:

Oh nice, could you please get a picture from the side? I was originally planning to go with Rotiform Nue but I've started looking at BLQs.