Ring Of Kerry - 14th June 2009

suze

• 2 years later...

Looked good! :thumbup: noticed this is from 2009 now does anyone do the ring of Kerry anymore?? Reason I'm asking is I'm planning on coming over to see the family in Cork and was wondering if anyone would be organising it as I'd plan my trip for around then.

• 2 months later...

kinda, not sure I fancy the 6 hour drive down on nasty Irish roads though, lol

Nasty?? lol the motorway goes all the way to Limerick and Cork now... should knock a good bit of time off the journey too (Dublin to Killarney is about 3.5 hours now)

• 4 weeks later...

kinda, not sure I fancy the 6 hour drive down on nasty Irish roads though, lol

Come to think of it, it was on the ring of kerry on a poorly laid tar&chippings road i nearly lost my leg earlier in year and still cant frigging walk gurrrrrr. But I would still go again for some flashback action. :D

Mon daz would take me 2 days driving to show up so 6 hours no bother. Would like to see some fwces come up our way for causway coast run maybe? ??

• 6 months later...

2009 was the last official spin as the roads are too bad now (sump killing) and we lost a car :( RIP ROK. Watch this space as there are plans for a meet/show/spin in the same area summer 2013 but keeping to better roads and a more chilled out pace.

2009 was the last official spin as the roads are too bad now (sump killing) and we lost a car :( RIP ROK. Watch this space as there are plans for a meet/show/spin in the same area summer 2013 but keeping to better roads and a more chilled out pace.

Sounds good keep us posted