What nice wheels suit the Fabia / Roomster ?

I'm loving my car at the moment, but like most cars, it looks (to me) like it coud do with bieng a bit lower and having slightly bigger wheels to look a bit sportier, does anyone have any suggestions, photo's, or links that might help ??

Thinking probably 17" (have 16's at the moment)

Paul.

• 1 month later...
Finally got some pictures of the car sorted, here's a link to my flickr photo's

Car - a set on Flickr

Is That roomster yours paul :eek:, If it is, please please please please tell me were i can buy those wheels i want them SO SO BAD. How is the car riding with the wheels and the springs? :thumbup: the car looks incredible

Is That roomster yours paul :eek:, If it is, please please please please tell me were i can buy those wheels i want them SO SO BAD. How is the car riding with the wheels and the springs? :thumbup: the car looks incredible

Any Skoda dealer will be able to get those for you. They're the 17in wheels from the Roomster Scout, think they're called Kenaturs.

And to Paul, that does look great! What spec is that, Roomster 2 with sunset glass?

Thanks for the compliments :

to answer the query about the car, it's a Roomster 3. did have the sunset glass, but it's been further tinted, so it's really dark and you don't see in from the outside.

As far as the cost of wheels and tyres (as close as I can remember).....

Kentaur 17" Scout alloys from Skoda £600

Tyres (just got 205 cheap ones that tend to handle mileage better £250 ish

Eibach lowering springs (pro kit ?) think 'up to 40mm lowing' £170 ish

Fitting of the above £65

The car sits within 1cm (measured at tow bar) of it's original ride height (which is a nice advantage)....... the ride quality is simply superb. It's obviously a bit more firm but not crashy at all and I would 'deffinately' reccomend this particular spring set. Your passenger wouldn't notice it was anything other than standard suspension. Handling is deffinately improved. Fast cornering is safer, although it's no sports car, but very tidy.

Overall really happy, was well worth doing !

Note : I got the tyres from my local dealer (I gave him the tyre sale so that I could get the springs done there aswell) Skoda didn't seem to know what the tyre size was. They're 205 17's

Am i just being stupid here, or am i just tired and passed my bed time?

3518152360_32b3b402fa.jpg?v=0

I think that looks great.

Sell Fabia, get a black one of them, black out the windows, smooth, slam, stealth...

Im away to bed.

Am i just being stupid here, or am i just tired and passed my bed time?

3518152360_32b3b402fa.jpg?v=0

I think that looks great.

Sell Fabia, get a black one of them, black out the windows, smooth, slam, stealth...

Im away to bed.

That looks awesome!!:thumbup:

Im just thinking , while looking at those blacked out windows on that Roomster , that if there was a 3 door version and the rear siide windows were panelled out , it would make a nice small van!