Is there no Octavia vRS WRC's left that still have the graphics on???

As the title says really, been looking everywhere for one to look for and it seems all of them have been de-stickered either by owners or the garage that sold them :confused:

Shame, as for some reason i'm really craving one lmao :)

Also i remember seeing one that had been de-stickered and then had the Fabia WRC livery put on, anyonw still gotta picture of that??

Cheers ;)

Edit: Heh seems I missed the appropriately titled "LE Octavia Thread" showing a picture of the LE Octavia lol.

Still, anyone who owns one still got it stickered up?? And does anyone know if the Fabia WRC liveried one is still racing about? :)

Edited by IainsTheName
Being an idiot

As the title says really, been looking everywhere for one to look for and it seems all of them have been de-stickered either by owners or the garage that sold them :confused:

Shame, as for some reason i'm really craving one lmao :)

Also i remember seeing one that had been de-stickered and then had the Fabia WRC livery put on, anyonw still gotta picture of that??

Cheers ;)

Edit: Heh seems I missed the appropriately titled "LE Octavia Thread" showing a picture of the LE Octavia lol.

Still, anyone who owns one still got it stickered up?? And does anyone know if the Fabia WRC liveried one is still racing about? :)

theres one on sale on autotrader at the moment

I saw one up near neston about 3 weeks back ... only the 2nd i've ever seen too.

You will not see that many, the limited edition run was very limited, to 100 cars worldwide.

Give me a PM if ya ever plan on selling it Mike :thumbup:

Shame most of them have been de-stickered though, does anyone have any idea about the Octy WRC with the Fabia WRC graphics on then? Sorry for digging my thread back up - internet has been down :thumbdwn: