northwest meeting sun 3rd may

pete8tch

as the title , next meet is suggested for sun. 3rd of may at the Stretton fox.

we had 14 cars at the last 1 so its working better for sunday evenings it seems.

weather should be even better so lets go for 20 cars if poss.:thumbup:

pete

as the title , next meet is suggested for sun. 3rd of may at the Stretton fox.

we had 14 cars at the last 1 so its working better for sunday evenings it seems.

weather should be even better so lets go for 20 cars if poss.:thumbup:

pete

will have to try and make this one as its not too far from manchester. the mad thing is i was out for a drive sunday evening but totally forgot about the meet:O-i was meaning to come and put names to faces....duh!

ill be there again guys hopefull for longer this time have a few beverages and get to know you all a little better

can we have clouds again tho i liked them lol o-i dont for get the red arrows would like that tooooo

I'll try and make it this time. What time we looking at?

about 7.30 to 8 john , as you like really , just keep going into the carpark and turn left and up to the stoned area , everybody heads there , it stops having to wander round the pub shouting skodas here , lol.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

this is now THIS sunday ........... not another sunday or next sunday or soon , or coming up .

you have no excuse for posting , "i forgot " next monday now lol.

see you there

Dropping out of this one now folks, sorry. I am not flying back until late Friday night and my son's been entered in a football tournament in North Wales for Saturday / Sunday.

Maybe make the next one.

Well if he gets knocked out early then come along :)

We have got the presentations and post tournament party for the kids on the Sunday afternoon / evening so I won't be along :)