northwest meeting sun 3rd may

pete8tch

Alternative daytime entertainment - it's BSB qualifying day at Oulton Park, which is about 15 miles from the Stretton Fox. Think it's £10 on the gate for the day.

For my part I am on call for work tomorrow, but if work is quiet I will be there, although I'll have to keep the phone on me!

Phil

this is now THIS sunday ........... not another sunday or next sunday or soon , or coming up .

you have no excuse for posting , "i forgot " next monday now lol.

see you there

Can you send me a quick text to remind me?

About 30 times should do it :thumbup:

I'm in the States at the moment, so at least I may be awake for the middle of the night ones :rolleyes:

Enjoy the meet - sorry I can't make it.

Has Wardy organised the clouds yet? And repainted the big red arrow in the next field?

Can you send me a quick text to remind me?

About 30 times should do it :thumbup:

I'm in the States at the moment, so at least I may be awake for the middle of the night ones :rolleyes:

ha bloody ha andy .lol.

shame your away mate , dont think wardys done the clouds this time , think he's on his olidays:D

do you stay outside or sit in the pub?

just as you want spud.

if you want to stay outside thats ok , assuming everybody else hasnt gone in tho:rofl:

seriously tho just turn up and do what you want , you can hide and watch everybody else if you want:thumbup:

good meeting guys, learned a lot tonight , nothing to do with skodas mind.

good turnout again and big thanks to all who attended.

didnt know toothpaste could be that big an issue really or the loo roll .......

enjoyed it tonight , well funny.

:iagree:

Good meet tonight, Nice to put some faces to names

Enjoyed it too so did SWMBO and now you have learnt something about domestic bliss :D

Carl:thumbup:

Yeah. Good meet. Both enjoyed it. Topic of conversation was erm a little different.

Right I'm off the bathroom to mess up the towels :)

My ipone's screen is fooked. Getting fun to type now.

hi all nice meeting u,cheetrs for ure advice im still unsure i suppose it comes down to spare cash vs grin factor. never been that pub before didnt even know it was there seems a nice place

hi all sorry about running away early

heard about a furby pumping out about 350bhp in wigan so had to go see. its true tho it is truely rediculously quick (dunno if i spelt that right looks ok to me tho)

hope light protectors are ok and alloys sound not all scousers are theves thohonnest lol.

nice to see you all again and meet new faces.

we doing same next month.

would be nice to know what the topic of conversation will be on this one.

Been a while since we went to a meet. Nice to see new members. Also nice to see people close to home. Saw the lad in the yellow Octy in rainhill on the way home.

That red red sounds ball. Not possible from a tdi. Now a 1.8t would be interesting. ;)

Some of us have to work you know......

If you can arrange a meeting for 03:30 on a Wednesday morning, I might be able to attend for half an hour or so....

Some of us have to work you know......

If you can arrange a meeting for 03:30 on a Wednesday morning, I might be able to attend for half an hour or so....

okay.

so the next meeting is suggested at graham and sheilas at 3.30 am on the first wednesday he is available , details to follow .

and no doubt directions which wont probably be physically possible:D or decent

Been a while since we went to a meet. Nice to see new members. Also nice to see people close to home. Saw the lad in the yellow Octy in rainhill on the way home.

That red red sounds ball. Not possible from a tdi. Now a 1.8t would be interesting. ;)

sniff u didnt see me well saying that he was chewing my bumper off i had his maccys lol hope to see you all next month

try and get the red fabia to come

sniff u didnt see me well saying that he was chewing my bumper off i had his maccys lol hope to see you all next month

try and get the red fabia to come

which red fabia geoff, you mean grahams with the splitter, he's a regular now lol.:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
i was mistaken it not 350bhp it 280 jabba sports old one if my sources not mistaken

just trying to catch him to ask him too fast lol

Thought it was Jabb's old one from what you said to me at the pub.

It was 240bhp when Jabba had it. The it got sold. Then blown turbo and clocked :rolleyes:

Search on here. Been a few posts about it.