My Le Vrs

Of course its nice car but ...in my opinion ...

Like: SEATS !!! they`re fantastic !!, Bolero HU if its coming as standard one,

Dislike: steering wheel , wheels !! ,

I like this car as its VRS :) and im not sure about colour , on posters or adverts looked better i think - of course its only my opinion !

Anyway Happy Eeaster and maaany miles without problems !!!

I hope tthat i will see LE @ live soon !

Another thumbs up here, really like the new centre dash layout and the CC controls.

BTW all you Octavia II vRS owners you can get a full interior re-trim in full black leather (pretty much the same as the LE vRS) fully fitted by Skoda for £1650. It's in the new accessories brouchure. Pricey but in my opinion looks much better than the two-tone interior I have !

I absolutely love this car but have to agree the wheels are bloody naff!

Why on earth did they not put zenith alloys on the vRS LE?! :mad:

IMHO the interior is stunning! :thumbup:

Yep , interior is fantastic but still like my vRS :)

I notice your gear knob has a shiny inlay, where on mine it is a matt silver finish. I couldn't quite see from the photo but it seems you have the same missing lumbar support control on the drivers seat as i have. It is on passengers but not drivers.

I notice your gear knob has a shiny inlay, where on mine it is a matt silver finish. I couldn't quite see from the photo but it seems you have the same missing lumbar support control on the drivers seat as i have. It is on passengers but not drivers.

i dont think its in the shown in the photo, but it is on the side closest to the pilar.

Ive noticed a people saying that about the gear knob, ive been told its out the elegance spec car :S

Another thumbs up here, really like the new centre dash layout and the CC controls.

BTW all you Octavia II vRS owners you can get a full interior re-trim in full black leather (pretty much the same as the LE vRS) fully fitted by Skoda for £1650. It's in the new accessories brouchure. Pricey but in my opinion looks much better than the two-tone interior I have !

Seat Sugeons will do a complete retrim for around £850 - £900 for the Octy vRS.

You've got numerous choices of design - so if you wanted them to look like Skoda OEM that wouldn't be a problem.

I had the pleasure of seeing one of these in the flesh the other day.

They have one in the showroom of Autohaus Skoda, riverside park, Northampton.

It was priced at nearly £20k :eek:

I certainly was'nt expecting them to have one so it was a nice surprise.

Stunning car but i really don't like them wheels and yes it does seem to sit a little high!

Also i find it really annoying that Skoda changed the green calipers to red on the mk2 Octavia. Still can't get my head round why they did that?

So if i could have one of these with lower suspension, zenith alloys and GREEN brake calipers i would be in heaven.