vRS & Scout facelift

The new Octavia brouchure is available on the Skoda UK website now. No surprises really regarding the VRS spec:

18” ‘Neptune’ alloys 225/40 R18 92Y

‘vRS’ 3 spoke leather sports steering wheel

(multi-function controls for radio and paddle

shift - DSG only)

‘vRS’ design bumpers

‘vRS’ design sports seats

‘vRS’ kickplates

Additional 4 loudspeakers

Alarm system with interior monitoring

and backup horn

Body coloured door mirrors, handles

and rubbing strips

Chrome finished inner door handles

Cruise control

Daylight running lights with LED lamps

Dual zone air conditioning

ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)

Front fog lights

Height adjustable driver and passenger seats

Illuminated glove box (with air-conditioning)

Jumbo box (air conditioned storage compartment

with an adjustable armrest between the front seats

and 3.5mm aux. socket for MP3 players etc.)

Lowered suspension

Rear boot spoiler (Hatch only)

Rear electric windows

Red brake callipers

Remote central locking

Split folding rear seats

Tinted glass

TPM (Tyre Pressure Monitor)

Trip computer

Twin chrome exhaust

Tyre repair kit (no spare wheel) †

Touchscreen ‘Bolero’ radio - 2 DIN with integrated

6 CD changer (can play MP3 recordings

Options:

Available on new Octavia vRS

Black ‘vRS’ leather seats £695.65 £104.35 £800.00

Bluetooth® and telephone function for

multi-function steering wheel and Maxi-dot (DSG only) £417.39 £62.61 £480.00

Acoustic rear parking sensors £226.09 £33.91 £260.00

Auto dimming rear view mirror, rain sensor and

light assistant (coming home and tunnel light) £130.43 £19.57 £150.00

Xenon headlights and AFS II, with dynamic angle control

and integrated front headlight washers £608.70 £91.30 £700.00

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just ordered one!

The only options that I went for were Race Blue paint, Maxidot and a Spare Wheel. Most of the other bits are now standard (18's, climate, etc.).

Has anyone got any opinion/experience of the leather seat option? I know the LE seats look much better, but only the 'standard' leather upgrade is available on the new vRS.

Ta.

I have just ordered one!

The only options that I went for were Race Blue paint, Maxidot and a Spare Wheel. Most of the other bits are now standard (18's, climate, etc.).

Has anyone got any opinion/experience of the leather seat option? I know the LE seats look much better, but only the 'standard' leather upgrade is available on the new vRS.

Ta.

If you can afford it I'd get the Leather Seats; they always give an air of better quality and will be easier to keep clean. :thumbup:

:confused:when will the scout have the CR engine ?

All current production of the 2.0L TDI (140 & 170) are CR - AFAIK

Correction; just checked Skoda's website - 2.0L 140 are PD and 2.0L 170 are CR - sorry to mislead. :o

Edited by bahnstormer vrs
correction added

Has anyone got any opinion/experience of the leather seat option?

Yes, it's smart. Assuming the facelift leather is the same as the pre-facelift standard leather, it's this...

ZGB1Z3061650.jpg

:confused:As far as I know there isn't a common rail TDi engine fitted to the scout, they are still fitting the PD, I think its only the VRS which has the CR, anybody know for sure ? cheers - Stuart.

:confused:As far as I know there isn't a common rail TDi engine fitted to the scout, they are still fitting the PD, I think its only the VRS which has the CR, anybody know for sure ? cheers - Stuart.

Just checked Skoda's website.

As you say 2.0L 140 engines are PD (as in the Scout & others) whereas 2.0L 170 engine in the vRS is CR. ;)

Sorry to sound dumb, as i haven't looked, but...

Is the Facelfit vRS definitely available to order yet?

Mine is due for replacement pretty sharpish, and need to order a replacement car by the 24/08 - my car provider is currently giving me prices for the pre-facelift (can tell by the options, no xenons with AFS, no MF Steering wheel, etc)

I can't get an idea as to whether the facelift is a viable option as the prices i'm getting aren't for it! haha

Maybe its my provider lapsing a little and not being up to date...

Mine is due for replacement pretty sharpish, and need to order a replacement car by the 24/08 - my car provider is currently giving me prices for the pre-facelift (can tell by the options, no xenons with AFS, no MF Steering wheel, etc)

I can't get an idea as to whether the facelift is a viable option as the prices i'm getting aren't for it! haha

I would say a definite YES to that. Just go and get the latest brochure from your local dealer (I was flicking through one yesterday) or online, it has all the up to date prices in it, including £50 if you want a spare wheel (not a can of gunk).

I have had a facelift VRS Estate on order (Company lease vehicle) since June, (delivery is expected in next two weeks) therefore you should have no problem.

Talk to your local Skoda dealer they should now have all the latest pricing available for the additional toys, bells and whistles.

As I said I have ordered one :) The new brochure is out as of the 1st July, but the dealer did take my order before then.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...