Meguiars

rich1068

Meguairs is all the boyfriend uses to wax my car for me. Helps hes a dealer for it thou :D must get him to wash car and wax it, looking dirty at mo, he says he likes dirty but dont think he on about car!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

BRISKODA DISCOUNT???????

and wash yer own car :D

place to buy is also of smudger my bf. he is a dealer for them as i said in the last post but at moment limited stock as trying to find a shop to open if interested give him a ring on 07985722108 we have just got a leaflet a4 size poster saying about new product from meguiarsits called 2005 enthusiast kit has in it gold class liquid wax,gold class shampoo and conditioner,endurance tyre dressing,hot rims all wheel cleaner,quik,detailer mist and wipe,foam applicator pads(2 pcs) plus free spun wool wash mitt &bucket with lid anyone intersted please phone smudger on the phone number given in the middle of this post vik :thumbup:

It was a very wet day round here today so I decided to try the Meguiars NXT Tech wax I bought a few days ago.( the Fabia is smaller than my old car so I can get round it to polish it in the garage)

The results were brilliant!! I also liked the fact I could put the wax on the whole car then polish it off without having to do a little area at a time. There was hardly any streaking and the whole job took about 2 hours. They provided a handy foam applicator with the wax. I also bought the NXT spray wax - quick way of boosting the original wax.

I have attached a pic. to try to show the finish. The reflections (on the bonnet ) are whats on my garage wall.

EDIT - difficult to get back far enough in the garage - added another pic

2241.attach

2242.attach

how often are you meant to use the Meguiars NXT Tech wax? once a month? and the how often should you use NXT spray wax?

Whats the advantage of using the Spray wax? Could you not just use Tech wax all the time?

how often are you meant to use the Meguiars NXT Tech wax? once a month? and the how often should you use NXT spray wax?

Whats the advantage of using the Spray wax? Could you not just use Tech wax all the time?

This is the way I intend to use it:-

Wash car with zymol car wash ( very mild )

Use pressure washer.

Use the NXT tech wax - about once every 3 or 4 months

Use the spray wax after most washes - why?-Cheaper, its a spray so quicker to get on and off , can be put on wet if required. This should keep the shine topped up.