...and now he's back

mubes

Hello all,

Well, after a year in the wilderness (Volvo C70, it's big, but it's not clever) I'm back to my Skodas.....got a shiny new SE Diesel vRS coming sometime this week. Previous Octavia history was an original T plate SLX in 99, an Auto Estate in 2003 and a '51 plate RS that I had from new until buying the C70 last year (why oh why did I ever sell it? Whoever now has FP51 AWG .... you got a bargain).

So, anyone in/around Mansfield that can help with a bit of light reprogramming of my new toy? I don't have VAG-COM or anything similar and would like to install a FISCON Bluetooth module so if there's anyone nearby who fancies a few beer tokens in exchange for a bit of light bit-fiddling please drop me a PM...it'll be nice to be back in the loving embrace of sports seats and RS acceleration :D

DAVE (Mubes)

Welcome back to Skoda ownership.

What number vRS SE, we have a register in the fabia 1 forum of all the ones we are aware of.