Octavia 2 s5 style headlights to be ready soon ...

Now..... can you transfer the guts of a xenon fitting into the standard halogen A5 style fitting??

The smoked type would suit my black L&K, I would then of course have to colour code the grille :D

Sorry, I meant where Octavia cars are sold not just cars in general :o , but I thought there was a couple more european countries with RHD.

I knew RHD was less than LHD, just didnt realise the gap

gutted they wont be made for RHD, they look the mutts nuts

Well if we all get onto superskoda and use some group pressure they might make some for righthand drive cars, but we all have to email them and tell them what we think!

As much as i love my vRS and i think those lights would look ok but i think you will have audi drivers laughing at us because they will think we want to be wannabe audi drivers.

As much as i love my vRS and i think those lights would look ok but i think you will have audi drivers laughing at us because they will think we want to be wannabe audi drivers.

They think that about all other drivers anyway :rolleyes:

And they actually look nice and OE compared to the tie wrapped on strips of LEDs you find on ebay.

Does anybody feel a group buy on the cards if we can persuade them to manufacture RHD versions,

To : MICK32

Can we get a few from Vagdrivers jumping in to bulk up the numbers?

I already have a thread about the lights posted there !

Manufacturer looking for 500 orders to get production going ! (In LHD i presume) (No payment needed, just order)

Would be deadly if we could get 500 RHD orders in first !!

I want them in RHD and to be able to accept the innards of my current OEM xenon headlamps.

I'm off to play the lottery again........:rolleyes:

That was my thinking, Visually there doesn't appear to be any difference between the xenon and halogen units. There might be some internal differences seeing as the xenon unit has a ballast and ignitor as well as the auto levelling mechanism.

I would have thought the outer casings would be generic for cost purposes but I can't be sure.

If they are then a little transplant work might be on the cards :thumbup:

IIRC our lights have RHD stamped on them. I would think the only difference is the beam cutoff element but I may be wrong.