V logo

day tripper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks great to me! :thumbup: just before I order how good are these if exposed to heat? Would this be ok to but on my sturt brace under my bonnet or would it be to hot for it? Anyone know?

If it's vinyl (and one would assume it is!), then heat itself shouldn't be a problem - it's if you pick at it the same time that it will come off... :)

Rob.

woohoo! this thread came at just the right time as i'm ordering some briskoda stickers for my quarterlights, so i'll get one of these rear window jobbies too! :)

question, my dealer stuck a nice crappy dealer sticker on the inside of the window using nuclear fusion. anyone know how to easily remove this spam advertising from my octy's rear? :eek:

anyone know how to easily remove this spam advertising from my octy's rear? :eek:

Hair-dryer and fingernails should allow it to be peeled off, then any residue can be removed with white spirit.

Why is your dealer advertising Spam though?

Rob.

If it's vinyl (and one would assume it is!)' date=' then heat itself shouldn't be a problem - it's if you pick at it the same time that it will come off... :)

Rob.[/quote']

cool, in that case me thinks I will be ordering some tomorrow morning! I did think that would be the case but I wasn't sure.