picking up my 1st vrs tomorrow!

so excited i'm like a child at christmas time!

i'm buying the yellow vrs that "MrHanky" was selling on here, viewed the car monday night and it seems to be a very genuine car with a genuine owner so i got a good feeling about it and just had to have it :D

i was trying to convince myself i should just be sensible and buy a diesel but i've had a soft spot for the octavia vrs for a while now and it was a case of now or never so thought what the hell :D

i'm quite pleased too that it's probably the 1st car in the last 7 years that i've bought that i've not got home and thought "right then what's to change 1st" it's pretty much just how i'd want it so hopefully this one isn't going to cost me a fortune!

welcome allong mate,

Niceyellow is biast lol, but must admit I think that yellow does suit the vRS. not many cars look good in yellow.

I am sure youll love it.

is it the wifes car? the one wi the EBC front discs and the OZ rims?

billy

nice wheels lol

What do you think of the breaks?

I get a slight clicking from them

Its the dimples that causes it so Ive been told,

stopps really well thogh

lol

billy

brakes seem fine to me, i're read about some ppl having issues with them but so far they seem to do the job just fine, i don't hammer my cars all day long, the odd sprint is mainly what they get. brakes are a little noisy but then so are the tyres so with that combination i can't complain too much.

lol

I am not bothered really as they stop the car 200% better than the std discs n pads. I can live with the tickin. just a tad embaracin in town thats all.

ive been told its the gas build up in the dimples, just wondered if anyone else had the same thing. my calipers not be retracting fully as it ticks even when not breaking? but it is not generating any heat which is a bit wierd.

billy

congrats on the car you will love. the yellow looks good but i chose silver coz like veedubyaGTI stated with so many silver cabs i can pick up body spares anywhere and for cheap with no respray.