Goodwood Brekkie Club - 7 June: 'Supercar Sunday'

7 June: 'Supercar Sunday' - the Ultimate Performance Machines' Mouth-watering (and mostly mid-engined!) ultimate performance cars and exotic superbikes, plus aerobatic aircraft.

If you only get up early on one Sunday this year this has to it. Not only will you get to see me bright and early (how can you resist) but there will be oodles of automotive pr0n to drool over as well.

1. Hedge

Been waiting for this one to come round! Hope to be there!

1. Hedge

2. Mr Fish

3. Chris.

4. mdk1 and tribe

5. Taylorhawkins + others

6. Moox

Not really thought about it Mike. I suppose we could.

The pub is up for let so effectively closed so I guess we could still borrow their car park.

Brekkie Club runs from 08:00 this year so you would need to meet at 07:45 at least. :eek:

I will definately be there with a mate of mine! Is it best to arrive at 8 or should I get there earlier really? I'm also up for meeting beforehand too!:D

1. Hedge

2. Mr Fish

3. Chris.

4. mdk1 and tribe

5. Taylorhawkins + others

6. Moox

7. Chris_Focus

8. SCVRS + 1

Bugger, wish I was at home I would have enjoyed that.

Good god, it lives ;)

................best time to get there is as early as possible imo (no later than 8:30am), it will be heaving this weekend as it's the most popular Goodwood Sunday Breakfast Club event by far. Cars usually start leaving from around 11am onwards which is a good time to head down to the exit and listen to some of the exoctica 'give it some' :P

The Breakfast Clubs have been starting from 08:00 this year. They normally run until 12ish.

This is by far the most popular and busiest meet of the year. I would advise people to get there as early as possible and don't expect to leave in a hurry unless you go early.

Parking will be in the big field next door and I am guessing after last year they may open another one up.

:P Mr Fish.

Sorry guys, going to give this a miss now as it is pouring hard here at the mo. and it looks like rain at Goodwood. Not worth the 2 hour drive to get there.

Hope a few supercars turn up for you,

Sorry guys, going to give this a miss now as it is pouring hard here at the mo. and it looks like rain at Goodwood. Not worth the 2 hour drive to get there.

Hope a few supercars turn up for you,

you missed a good one. rain held off mainly, only one small shower. Lots of lovely cars to drool over - that grey Aston DB5 was my idea of heaven!