fitting brembos to my vrs, what colour should i paint them?

What colour wheels are black magic rs6's  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What colour wheels are black magic rs6's

Correct me if i'm wrong but it's a Skoda so erm.....GREEN!!! :confused:

I hate any other colour brake calipers on a Skoda, why the newer models have Red calipers is beyond me. :mad:

So IMHO you have to paint your Brembos GREEN and absolutely nothing else! :(

I'm refurbing mine soon, but they still be staying red for sure. Apparently there is a hammerite which is a really close match to the original red, so will probably end up using that. Depends how bad the original paint is once I get all the flaking lacquer off.

Actually i agree there a silver car with black wheels would look great with yellow calipers. just my personal opinion. But then it is common knowledge i have no taste!

good taste,

i just thought it'd be different and quite quirky!

IMHO if you change your brake callipers then paint them OEM Green. However if they are made by Brembo I would paint them Red. Brembos should be always Red.

My father is going to have some OEM brake callipers refurbished for his Green Subaru Impreza. I/He was thinking of painting them, I don't know what colour to paint them, Red Green or Black. If he buys Green paint then I could use the spare stuff for my callipers, but I don't know how well it would go with a Green car.

Anyone any suggestions?

so its a silver fabia with black wheels?!

yellow gets my vote :)

YELLOW, it's a Skoda not a flaming Lamborghini :thumbdwn:

Hmm Yellow brake calipers, Green on all the Skoda badges, Green dash light illumination... FAIL! :rofl:

My father is going to have some OEM brake callipers refurbished for his Green Subaru Impreza. I/He was thinking of painting them, I don't know what colour to paint them, Red Green or Black. If he buys Green paint then I could use the spare stuff for my callipers, but I don't know how well it would go with a Green car.

Anyone any suggestions?

I've got a suggestion, how about re-painting them the same colour they already are.

Whichever colour Subaru intended them to be...tut tut :mad::rofl:

YELLOW, it's a Skoda not a flaming Lamborghini :thumbdwn:

Hmm Yellow brake calipers, Green on all the Skoda badges, Green dash light illumination... FAIL! :rofl:

yellow and green should ALWAYS be seen! i'm going to spray my wheels black and paint my calipers yellow now just to spite you:D

yellow and green should ALWAYS be seen! i'm going to spray my wheels black and paint my calipers yellow now just to spite you:D

Go for it buddy if you want a chavtastic boyracer pile of turd sitting on your drive! :eek:

i will pop round take some pics for Barryboys.

I do hope your joking! :thumbdwn: :rofl:

I'm refurbing mine soon, but they still be staying red for sure. Apparently there is a hammerite which is a really close match to the original red, so will probably end up using that. Depends how bad the original paint is once I get all the flaking lacquer off.

If its just the laquer then a quick dust off and re laquer will bring them back up a nice shiny red.

IMO brembos dont suit green, been there :eek:

Go for it buddy if you want a chavtastic boyracer pile of turd sitting on your drive! :eek:

i will pop round take some pics for Barryboys.

I do hope your joking! :thumbdwn: :rofl:

LOL yes i'm joking :P

IMHO if you change your brake callipers then paint them OEM Green. However if they are made by Brembo I would paint them Red. Brembos should be always Red.

:iagree:

Brembos should always be red. Silver car, black wheels, and red calipers… :thumbup:

If its just the laquer then a quick dust off and re laquer will bring them back up a nice shiny red.

was gonna say the exact same thing.

as for the OP i'd be torn between green and red, seems wrong for brembo's to not be red but at the same time green calipers are a skoda thing so would probably opt for that.

I've got a suggestion, how about re-painting them the same colour they already are.

Whichever colour Subaru intended them to be...tut tut :mad::rofl:

On that age of car/model, the OEM callipers were left unpainted. I am not sure with the later models or imports (WRX's, STI's, etc.) they were painted by the factory, so hence that's why I was asking.

Sorry for going slightly off-topic!

Edited by Jim H
Apology

On that age of car/model, the OEM callipers were left unpainted. I am not sure with the later models or imports (WRX's, STI's, etc.) they were painted by the factory, so hence that's why I was asking.

Sorry for going slightly off-topic!

Oh i see, thats good then. :o

They can be painted any colour if thats the case. :D