To Wave or Not To Wave

Saw a reference on another thread to waving to another Roomster.

In the past we've had a Mini Cooper, a Triumph Spitfire and (brace yourselves) a motorhome all of which generated numerous waves (well, we think that's what they were) from other similarly equipped drivers. Yesterday I involuntarily waved at another Roomster.

Question is, how many of us do this? And should we? And if not why not!

I wave, always have always will. No harm done. Harks back to the days when the AA and RAC used to salute members.

As for Motorhomes and caravans, I still wave but differently...

When i had my Polo GTi i always used to flash or wave at any others i saw. Mind you there were only 2500 of them in the country so it wasn't everyday that you saw another one. More often than not you got a flash or wave back again.

Cheers

Dave.

I've waved.... not had one back yet....... will wave on the run to the sun tomorrow.... France beckons for 2 weeks ... if you see a silver Roomie between Scotland and the tunnel, give us a wave...