oilburninnuts nimbus grey other mk2 16v

oilburninnut

a bit of an impulse buy,bought on ebay wednesday night picked up yesterday night and here she is fully smoothed,full leather,full exhaust system,half cage,full polly bushed,fk konigsport coilovers with boxter s rims on and 225/35/17 falkens and seems way faster than my other mk2 which is now owned by a certain other briskodian who shall remain nameless untill he pipes up:D i added up all the recipts that came with this car and if i had paid that i would have cried.

oh and the noise it makes is unreal as those at awesome rr day will find out:thumbup:

so here are the pics of my new love

P1060232.jpg

P1060231.jpg

P1060230.jpg

P1060229.jpg

P1060228.jpg

wheels will suit a fabia well,and will be for sale as of monday as i pick up some mint rh classics on sunday:D

so what do you all think of this one then.......and i know it needs a 20vt

Feckin Stunning! :cool:

I really like the wheels that are on it already tbh

I would love a mk2 at some stage

Gorgeous car mate...just gorgeous :drool:

Cheers

Damian

if i am passed all my exams then and my new carear takes off then its a definate possibility:D

cheers damo:thumbup: it was love at first sight for me,but jason is right 17's don't belong on a mk2,i have some 15" racing hart classics heading my way on sunday then it will be going lower:cool:

Has it actually BEEN to the Ring? ;)

Looks nicer than the other one for sure - a bit chavvy but I'm sure you can mellow it out a bit. :thumbup: 17s usually don't look that good on a mk2

You what Jason?! Chavvy??

No I can't be having you call it chavvy :P

It's taseful!

Pfft!

If you wanna be like that then why haven't you got BBS RM's on there? :P

No ScenePoints™ for Gary!

pmsl....i am looking for a nice set of ra's:rofl:

i like the ronal r10's but much prefere the originals,there is a set for sale on edition at the mo but they are 1k

pmsl....i am looking for a nice set of ra's:rofl:

i like the ronal r10's but much prefere the originals,there is a set for sale on edition at the mo but they are 1k

Nah, for ScenePoints™ has to be RMs fo GTFO! :rofl:

• 1 month later...