seen 2 fabia 2 vrs's in corfu!

whats goin on with the fabia 2 vrs!? just got ack from corfu and seen two! a red one drove right past me, vrs badge plain to see, bigger wheels vrious body differences to the standard fabia bigger wheels, very nice. then was on the coach on the way back to the airport and saw a blue one! same spec as the red defo vrs badges.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's not hard to buy VRS badges from the OCty or MK I and stick some big wheels on a normal fabia, a sport etc.

yeah i thought that but the two i saw where exactly the same other then the colour. same body bits wheels exaust the lot.

As bengie said,could be some dealer or country marketed cars,Official Fabia VRS's haven't been released yet,they are still being tested and are supposed to be fitted with the 1.4 TSI or whatever it's called....The spoiler kits you are mentioning can be fitted on any Fabia as accessories and from the spy pictures I've seen on a mag,the Fabia RS is going to have a bigger front bumper,not a bolted on bodykit.....In each country a car is marketed differently and specced differently ....

It'll have been a stuck-on special or a different model variant for the Greek market. I've been to Corfu so know what they're capable of!

Steve

That doesnt have the Sport body kit on it..Just a black roof and a vRS badge

yeah must have been one of these. same wheels and vrs badges