DK Schweizer Leather Retrim

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These wont fit a VRS.

I saw these on ebay and rang the seller to find out , he said why not have a look at them as they are based in my hometown.

On arriving i was told that they are not for the VRS.

The ones they did have for the VRS had been sold to a chap in Cheshire.

They gave me his number but he wanted £300 +vat for the VRS ones and then it would cost £300 to fit from the ebay seller.

At that price i thought id rather go to seat surgeons in york... once ive saved me pennies up :D

Nearly finished the passenger seat. To say it has been hard work would be the understatement of the century. It is blatantly a two man job that I'm trying to do on my own. Trying to get the stretch on on both sides of the seat back to join them together at the bottom has got me worn out! I have decided to eat some pasta and have a drink and go out there again in half an hour to have a final push.

I have finally finished these tonight. I PROMISE there will be photos up tomorrow. I am delighted with the results. Quite often during the fitting process, I wished I'd never started as it was such a difficult job, but now that I have finished, I guess it's all worth it! My hands are absolutely FUBAR though, really difficult work.

Well done Mark :thumbup:

I look forward to pictures too; can we have them direct in the thread? :)

Steve

I tried uploading the last lot into the thread, but I wasn't allowed. Apparently, I've reached my upload limit. :confused: