New Girl!

turbo_mell

Hello...

I am Mellissa turbo_mell. I have a dark blue Octavia 1.8T 4X4. Standard looking but has a re-map, upgraded air filter and stainless steel exhaust and is currently thought to be running at 250bhp... 100bhp above standard, however am hoping to get onto a rolling road to find out! :thumbup:

Not really much interesting about me, I am 21 from Cheshire, I have a 6 month old son and live with my Fiance who drives an Octavia 1.9TDi we call the workhorse as we have done 40,000 miles in it in 18 months :eek:

Look forward to speaking to you all on the forums some time!

Hello...

I am 21 from Cheshire, I have a 6 month old son and live with my Fiance who drives a Chieftain Tank. :eek:

Rob

I think you missed this bit. :P

Hello Mell.

Welcome along Mell - you should find all you need Skoda related and otherwise here :thumbup:

Hello and Welcome to Briskoda :D

Are you cute?

2nd post Rob?!

you're slipping :D

Jonny - you really must buy a new record - and get rid of all your old 78's :P

Mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I bought "Together Forever" by Rick Astley the other day... Isn't that new enough?:rofl:

BTW, I didn't think an extra 100BHP was possible from a remap alone? To the OP, what else has been done (you'd need some pretty serious mods to get more than about 225 IIRC)

....and sorry about theBrymar sorry Brimma and I hijacking your thread!!