Fabia I The Dub Fabia - Pr0j3ct Gr33n

Conor-vRS

Sorry for the lack of updates! Havent been on in weeks!

You doing any shows in England this year? Always liked this car and looking forward to seeing it on the air and gottis.

Yup, managed to get an indoor spot at Ultimate Dubs and will be doing edition too.

conor........looks the nuts mate, i actually like the cheaper wheels you put on, really suit the car.is the c/c grille easy to fit? i got an octy in black but im sure the process is similar.

I painted the grill, you cant get them out of the factory. The grill itself is really easy to take off.

Did you remove the headlights to lamin-x them?

Or fit it whilst on the car?

Looks like a great finish on those headlights.

Easy to fit?? :thumbup:

Didnt remove them no, and i found it reasonably easy to fit, although if you make a mistake there isnt really a second go, as such.

Just make sure the headlight is uber clean, and stick it down with the provided scraper tiny little bits at a time!

thats gonna hurt :giggle::giggle::rofl:

Lol, was waiting for that.

To be fair, i would never have gotten 17 7.5js as above, as i dont really like them, so i made a point of getting wide 16s. Plus he had mad tuck, im going for mad poke. And i dont know why people seem to think air is copyrighted to whoever done it first!

Anyway, my car will look very different to the above when finished, although i have to admit i was a tad devastated when i saw someone else had put my dream wheels on a fab first!lmao

Anyway, air went in on friday night! Still waiting on the adapters for the gottis, but if my calculations are correct, the car should be laying the sub frame on the ground when fully down on the gottis!:D

I'll keep the thread updated anyway, cheers for all the comments!:)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will probably find that the driveshafts will meet the subframe first!

Oh and your right, poke is where its at:

Image0176.jpg

Get updated pics up!

Notched the chassis when the air went in dude, so shouldnt be a problem.

The As were the only rims i didnt like on that car, but it sat close to perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, quick update.

Bumper smoothed -

HPIM1094Medium.jpg

And gottis trial fitted at the front.

HPIM1092Medium.jpg

HPIM1093Medium.jpg

Ignore the way they sit on the car, it was more to check offsets etc. The adapters havent arrived yet, and its a good thing i trialled them, as i realised i need a few mm taken off the back of the fronts. The car sits exactly as i want it to without adapters, and the adapters are 16mm!(N)

More updates soon.

Really looks good mate and the only thing I would change, if it were me are the Headlamps for some OEM Xenon units, then it would look spot on......... :thumbup: