Fabia I The Dub Fabia - Pr0j3ct Gr33n

Conor-vRS

when ordering the lamin-x wot size film did u order from the website.

i want to tint the headlights smoke tint

front fogs yellow

rear lights red

want to see wot size u used and gauge how much ill need

thanks for any info

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just exactly how mine looked with the porsche twists? Well for the headlights i always maintain youll need the biggest sheet. It allows for mistakes!

Fogs, probably the second or third smallest, i ordered the biggest sheet of yellow at the time as i also done the headlights, then redone the headlights dark and kept the yellow fogs, so i'm not sure on that one tbh.

As for the rears, i have no idea tbh. I'd probably just advise the biggest sheet again!

HTH!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Out of total chance one day when getting the car aligined,spotted these gathering dust in a corner.All brand new,garage had ordered them and the guy never came back to collect them,they had been lying there for a couple of years.

HPIM0817Medium.jpg

5X130 to 5X100 30mm (rear) and 25mm (front) H&R adapters were purchased,and against the 52 offset gave a nice spacing of 10 and 5 mm against the comps.Also changed the laminx to dark again,but kept the yellow fogs...

do you still have these wheels and adapters ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Cheers all, been a while since I've been on! I am indeed from Omagh in NI.

The car was brought back to standard a out a year ago and sold. Currently in a mkv GTI golf, and I've been badly bitten by the power bug!

So yeah, been a long time since that car has looked like that. :p but cheers for all the kind comments.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Conor, I've just purchased a monte Carlo, and I was wondering what make those alloys are that you first put on the cheap ones as you called them. They look sweet, how mic mm do you go at the rear 20mm.?