Retiring from vrs

JCW

Just wanted to say bye to everyone and thank you very very much for all the compliments and help over the past year. This is definatly one of the best forums about its like a big family.

Unfortunatly my turbo blew (again) so im hanging up the keys for my vrs and trading her in. Turbo was replaced in Feb and its bust again. If it was a quick easy replacment to fix and sort out i wouldnt mind but skoda take ages to do any warrenty work. It was 6 weeks wait last time and it'll probably be the same this time.

So 2 weeks have flew past now without a car and im hopeing to pick up something new tomorrow. A Daihatsu Copen for anyone thats interested to know. Dont know how it'll stack up compared to the vrs but atleast i can let my hair blow off in the summer with the top down. Im only 20 and im comfortable enough with my sexuality to give the copen ago:thumbup:. Lets just hope i dont give off the wrong impression :D

a36112.th.jpgptejbg20kgrhgohdgejlll0.th.jpgptejbq20kgrhgohc4ejllly.th.jpg

Certainly different ! So now I know what this model is. They are shockingly low slung to the floor (thinking mgbgt etc) so must be a unique driving experience

Of course you realise, you'll just be trading skip jokes from those who really ought to know better (particularly badge snobs), for the noddy jokes instead :o)

No need to leave just cos your changing cars pal! Personally I like the Copen and would have one myself if I wasn't driving a slag of a vRS. Possible good time to be buying a convertible too with it coming around to autumn/winter so make sure you haggle hard! :)

Oooh bless , no dont leave

Let us up to date with what is happening with it

The last Skoda dealer I worked for became a Dahiatsu dealer too (spelling)

I did a roadtest on the Copen and thought it was great

So yes come on , keep coming on , and keep the pics coming

Take care

Sarah

No need to leave just cos your changing cars pal! Personally I like the Copen and would have one myself if I wasn't driving a slag of a vRS. Possible good time to be buying a convertible too with it coming around to autumn/winter so make sure you haggle hard! :)

£9,999 red, 17miles, red leather, heated seats blah blah blah. Best deal i'v ever seen on one. And best of all i found it at the dealer who was looking at my broken turbo so i never even had to get it towed home:thumbup: