My New vRS Estate Facelift Pics...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dealer has just told me that he has sold all his September stock and the wait for a new vRS now is between 8 & 9 MONTHS!

There are still cars available on the build line, just depends exactly what spec you want.

Just ordered one this week with Build Week 41, should be here by the end of October.

Your car looks good in black; first pictures of a black FL that I have seen. I have gone for Race Blue this time.

I'd convinced myself that next car would be Silver as the last three cars I've had have all been Black (2 Octy's and a Saab) but having seen this you got me thinking :rubchin: ................... ah well, only 2 years 4 months to go to make that decision! ;)

Looks great :thumbup:

Nice looking car.

ordered mine a week ago after phoning nearly every dealer in the land. eventually found a 2009 TDI VRS Black Saloon in a dealer in Newcastle ( i live in Wiltshire)

Just wating for delivery now - should be mid to end next week.

Any chance you can measure the diameter and thickness of the steering wheel please? I might buy of one of the new steering wheels to fit my oct 2 vRS as i think the 1 i have is a little too big and thin, i like a chunkier wheel, a bit like the golf V GIT.

Thanks.

The FL VRS looks great, these are first owners pics I have seen. Thanks for uploading. I'm planning on ordering a white VRS 2.0T estate in the next week or so.

I've read good reviews about the DSG box in other VAG cars but cant find a review for a VRS DSG 2.0T. Has anyone test driven the manual and DSG VRS versions?

I do a lot of motorway miles and each time I hit start stop traffic I pledge to buy an auto next time around! ;)

I tested a DSG but in derv, whilst I really wanted to test a petrol. I also then tested a manual LE.

Found the box very smooth, fast changes and tiptronic mode was cool. Noticed it kicks down if I wanted to pull away quickly which can be jerky but its the first time I've driven an auto. Of course you get the paddle shift now. I ordered a petrol DSG last week. :)

Any chance you can lock and hold the button to see if the mirrors fold, they do in the euro brochure but this is not documented for UK spec, can't believe the wiring is different though.

Thanks

Have tried pressing and holding key fob - mirrors do not fold..:thumbdwn: