Are Tourist Light and Travel Mode the Same Thing?

busta999

You don't have to re-start. I switched on, made the change, started up and drove off the ferry with everything working correctly. You shouldn't attempt any form of set-up when driving.

Ray

What Ray said, it will flash a warning that it is in tourist mode every time you start up but wont return to normal until you do that yourself in the menu

I played with my lights at home and didnt notice the beam changing at all but driving in France it certainly lit up the gutter well so i guess its does re-align the beam

• 9 years later...

Do you have the factory fitted bi-xenon headlights? 'Travel Mode' only applies to the xenon, not regular halogen headlights...

Capture1.JPG.c6949e2fcf3aaef82c9e40b2ec5d797b.JPG

Capture2.JPG.ce3a22f05771bb398ac98f9813c3d890.JPG

Capture.JPG.0f080b0d8b08a1c0c7fa2fc13d9f3a53.JPG

Edited by silver1011

Perhaps the features and specs differ for Superb's that were destined for the Indian market?

If you have factory-fitted bi-xenon's then 'Travel Mode' should be visible in the 'Lights & Visibility' menu.

Till yesterday it was there after the afs stopped working i can't find it and now i receive two error message

1 afs not working owners manual

2 check right dipped light

I checked all my ways bulbs are good fuses are good the thing is right headlight not working and afs stopped working and I can't find travel mode

11 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I checked all my ways bulbs are good fuses

You have xenons, so you can have a faulty ballast and/or a faulty turning module (both are located under each headlamp) ... and I've told you already, stop panicking and writing all over the forum, AFS issues won't simply be solved without a diagnostics kit

• Like 3

'Travel Mode' relies on the AFS mechanism to adjust the beams.

If your headlights are faulty it stands to reason that the 'Travel Mode' feature becomes temporarily disabled.