when your day starts like this you know its going to be a bad one

oilburninnut

Got to work at 0445 this morning,parked the car collected my notes looked at my load and thought,today is going to be a good day,next thing crunch and this happens

P1060619.jpg

P1060620.jpg

now the guy who drives the truck that did this is no rookie,in fact in 10 years of comercial driving which until recently has been distance and europe in an artic and the 5 years he was driving before that,so 15 years on the road he estimates he has done over 1 million miles,this is the first accident he has had that is his fault.And can anyone guess the cruel irony in this storey?

intrestingly i can't claim off the company because thier insurance will just say i did it for a claim,and i was being an unobservant moron,and lets face it for a blooming door i'm not going to claim on my insurance,now i have all the hassle of finding a blooming good door with a quarter window,because they are staying....no 90 spec doors for this mk2:D

How it happened well theres a story,basically i parked the car next to the passenger door of the wagon,where i park it every morning,i did my stuff sorted myself out and went to set off,but the warburtons bread delivery guy was behind me unloading,he had left me enough room to get out tho so i set off backwards thought i had enough room at the front and put on full right hand lock,then i heard the crunch!!!! I hadn't left enough room when i parked the car had i so caught the door with the ns bumper of my wagon,not a scratch on the wagon tho.

the thing is the worst is yet to come,as i'm quite a large chap with a bit of a reputation for having a very short fuse all my workmates were quite understandably avoiding me as i had a face like thunder and was doing quite a bit of fing and blinding,shouting at everyone ect,tommorow when the dust has settled and i'm smiling again the p1ss taking is going to start