Henrys Skoda Launches 24 Hour Customer Service System

ColinD

• Administrators

Henry’s Škoda in Glasgow has today launched a brand new state-of-the-art 24 hour customer service system.

The interactive touch screen system is the first of its kind in the UK and allows customers to have contact with the dealership out of hours, seven days a week. Users are able to request a service, body shop, MOT or repair appointment; request a test drive or make a used car enquiry - all by using the touch screen through the existing showroom window any time of the day or night.

Customers can even browse through all of the latest new car brochures and prices on screen and request either a paper copy sent to their home address or a link to a downloadable file sent via email.

The system was developed for Henry’s by Southampton based Intelletech Limited. It automatically sends customer enquiries directly to the sales or after sales departments to ensure a quick response and creates a summary report as a fail safe. Henry’s staff can now use the system to ensure even better customer relationships, something Škoda is famous for.

The new system also sends customers a text message or email in real time with the information requested or just to thank them for visiting Henry’s.

Retailer Principal Bruce Henry comments, “This new system is a peek into the future and a sure sign that Henry’s is embracing the technology available to further improve customer experience. In this day and age, with the growth of internet usage, customers want access to information and service when they need it, and this new system provides it. The system also sends information to our mobile phones and email as soon as a request is sent so that we can respond as quickly as is necessary, thus offering maximum flexibility to customers.”

To try the new 24/7 customer service system, customers can visit Henry’s Škoda at 151 Kyle Street, Glasgow, G4 0DS

Good thing it's not city centre!

The only self-service checkout's that are any good are Tesco, because they've kept them simple. Asda and Boots have over-developed them.. but still!

But still, a very good idea and a sign of things to come :thumbup:

Good thing it's not city centre!

The only self-service checkout's that are any good are Tesco, because they've kept them simple. Asda and Boots have over-developed them.. but still!

But still, a very good idea and a sign of things to come :thumbup:

Henry's is in the city centre!

Henry's is in the city centre!

It's not quite on the high street though is it. It's a good 10 minute walk from george square so can't see too many drunk folk trying to find a yeti.

Personally I can't see the point, surely you check the opening times before you travel, but it does get them some publicity. Anything they can do to improve the customer experience has to be applauded.

It's not quite on the high street though is it. It's a good 10 minute walk from george square so can't see too many drunk folk trying to find a yeti0.

Henry's is right next to a student halls of residence. A nice shiny thing to play with as you stumble back from the city centre could prove to be interesting.

All I can say is, an automated computerised system can only improve the quality of their service. I'm not going back - see my experiences of this dealer in the dealer review section.

In there yesterday for 8 HOURS, NO JOKE! for a dpf sensor check and an early service indication query. Please see most recent post, will explain all. Seemingly all the sweary word combinations have been taken out of the input to the unit. Good move as I think I would have taken the thing out and they would be replacing all the sensors from now till xmas. Payback!!!!!!!!

Only one in the country according to some sales guy, doesnt seem much point to it though as place deserted while I was there, did I say for 8 HOURS?? !! Do agree the receptionist is civil at best. Completely ignored me at one point. Not good enough and Skoda UK will be getting feedback. Between a rock and a hard place for me. Beginning to regret buying Skoda, reliability on mine not good and the service from 2 dealers is quite worrying. Thought the car would run more reliable and the dealers would live up to their reviews from the motor mags. Is it me or have they now got some sort of attitude?????