Seriously, why do i bother?

daveyonthemove

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think ourselves very lucky that we have the option to change motor insurers or get alternative quotes when we wish!

In Denmark when you buy a car,new or second-hand, you are assigned a company who you must stay with as long as you own that car!!

I won't tell you the cost of the insurance or the road taxation cost, some guys on the forum might have heart conditions!

Best regards Snobbie45 (Brian)

what I do is get on line and fill in a quote with say compare etc - then armed with a quote phone up my insurer ( because it's certain that the on line quote will be lower )( usually because you're a Brand new Customer ) - and then start haggling - or walk away and go to another broker- you'll usually get a policy with the same company .OH, and the message to any brokers on here "when will they ever learn "( that you can't pull the wool over our eyes much longer)