• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes. The trolls bottom 2.

Guess who's going home....

I bet it will be Lucy, because she is better than the other judges acts! However I do like the song.

Cowel just didn’t want the competition so used the public vote card as his way out and to not appear too unpopular. Wimp!

Too right - they are paid to be the judges, and so called experts, so why bottle it and leave it to the public ? :mad::mad::mad:

noooooooooooooooooooo, she was one of my 2 favourites!

Should we have the judges decide which one goes as it is going to the public vote each week!

simon cowell is a bit two faced imo sayin there annoying and then keepin em in the competition. imo is a fix. the girl lucie could sing better than them. imo there a waste of space and cant sing lol.

Too right - they are paid to be the judges, and so called experts, so why bottle it and leave it to the public ? :mad::mad::mad:

I am guessing he thought if the public vote kept Lucy then he wouldn’t look too bad and people would forget he went to the public vote. But if Jedward won he got rid of a competitor. He had nothing to lose really as Jedward won’t win the final. Bet he is a decent Poker player:(

I’d be surprised if he did know in advance.

I'm sure you will know better from your experience in this side of things but from a complete business side of things its better to know all the info prior to making a decision and maybe its just my suspicious mind but all it would take is one word in his ear piece.

I'm sure you will know better from your experience in this side of things but from a complete business side of things its better to know all the info prior to making a decision and maybe its just my suspicious mind but all it would take is one word in his ear piece.

In my recent experience, telly is a bit scared of things getting out and we know how people love to tell the papers stuff. All it would take is one disgruntled runner (there are a lot of those on minimum wages and used like slaves) and the show would be ruined, as well as ITV having its name sullied. I am doing a Sports Personality this year and we will hear on talkback who the winner is, about 1 minute before it is announced on air. But that is one of the very few cases of prior knowledge that I come across and it is too late to alter the voting by then. I could make a quick buck with this info if anyone fancies betting a mate who the winner is. right at the death. ;):D

I bet Cowell would like to know, but I can’t see anyone being brave enough to tell him.

Talk about contradicting himself!

Cowel said Im going to judge it on this one performance, then let it go to a public vote!

Could he honestly not say which was the better performance? Everyone knows it was Lucie by a country mile :mad:

Pathetic!

Lucie's, IMO was one of the top 3 best performances of the weekend

Tactical play from Cowell, but now we have to suffer another week of those two morons Jedward, more like bl00dy deadwood

Grrrrr!!!

Simon Cowell is a Legend!

Of course he knew the result of the phone vote before he sent it to deadlock. He owns the show doesn't he? Look at the publicity Jedward has got recently for being sh!te. They have been in every red top paper this week alone. It was his way of getting out of voting Lucy off as he really wanted Jedward in due to their publicity power and he still saved face.

Shame really as I enjoyed watching Lucy perform as she was easy on the eye :D

He'd know how things were looking when they returned from the previous ad break, and *could* have someone give an indication if it had been close before he returned to the stage.

FIX, FIX, FIX

He could very easily be on an inductive earpiece and receive news that way too, but I would be mortified if he was aware of the result in advance. Imagine the public outcry. It would finish the show! Certainly not a good way to make money. I could see it possible that he might have an ‘inkling’ from an informed source on the production crew, but it would be very limited information and it would be playing with fire for him to be given this info.

I also believe the other judges would certainly have a whinge in the press as nobody can stay quiet for long these days. I know of several fixes in TV voting shows from several years ago and truly believe that TV hs cleaned up its act, at least on the bigger shows. I certainly haven’t seen any fixing recently. I know a couple of the X Factor crew vaguely and if I come across them I will certainly ask. But I know where my money is for the present.

I hate conspiracy theories with a passion (moon landings, Titanic, JFK etc) and can’t think I have ever seen one of note ever proved. Just because a thing doesn’t go the way we want it to, doesn’t make it a conspiracy. More likely to be too much weed at an early age ;):D:D

I hate conspiracy theories with a passion (moon landings, Titanic, JFK etc) and can’t think I have ever seen one of note ever proved. Just because a thing doesn’t go the way we want it to, doesn’t make it a conspiracy. More likely to be too much weed at an early age ;):D:D

I LOVE a conspiracy theory, I think they are all twoddle but I still love em :D

I LOVE a conspiracy theory, I think they are all twoddle but I still love em :D

If Lloyd and Jedward aren't the bottom two next week, then we'll know it's a conspiracy theory ! Either that or the general public who vote are just stark raving mad :rotz:

You see the conspiracy theory about John and Edward falls down because I have seen them both of them in the same room, at the same time…………………….unless they are TRIPLETS!!!!! My God, it might be a conspiracy :eek: perhaps Simon is their father, in a kind of camp Darth Vader way.............

:jedi: