What Colour?

I'm about to place an order for a 1.8 Elegance but am stuck on the colour. The interior is going to be ivory and my inclination is to go for Storm Blue. However I've never seen one in this colour in the flesh so my question is does the Superb suit this colour?? (I think it is quite a colour sensitive vehicle). The only other options for an ivory interior are black (2nd choice), Red (don't like) beige (pensioners colour) green (never)

Many thanks

Rosso Brunello red won my vote (and my money) and I don't regret it for one minute. It only looks at its best when it is clean mind you.

I have seen a couple of white Superbs around and they look very good also. I have a black interior because I was afraid of too many marks on the ivory interior..

I'm about to place an order for a 1.8 Elegance but am stuck on the colour. The interior is going to be ivory and my inclination is to go for Storm Blue. However I've never seen one in this colour in the flesh so my question is does the Superb suit this colour?? (I think it is quite a colour sensitive vehicle). The only other options for an ivory interior are black (2nd choice), Red (don't like) beige (pensioners colour) green (never)

Many thanks

Hi, I have an Octy in this colour combination, they go very well together. Storm blue is a fantastic colour with a lot of depth and fleck in it.

Hi, I have an Octy in this colour combination, they go very well together. Storm blue is a fantastic colour with a lot of depth and fleck in it.

I have this combination had my Superb 2 for 14 months now. Storm Blue is a good colour, the metallic effect looks good and sets off the ivory interior. I did consider Rosso Brunello but when i viewed a demo on a rainy day the effect was too dull brown for my liking. You won't regret Storm blue!

I have this combination had my Superb 2 for 14 months now. Storm Blue is a good colour, the metallic effect looks good and sets off the ivory interior. I did consider Rosso Brunello but when i viewed a demo on a rainy day the effect was too dull brown for my liking. You won't regret Storm blue!

Yes, and it also looks the nutz against Red,Black and brown. hth.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a black leather interior as the children would just have ruined the ivory. When it came to the colour I did not like the storm blue but was really taken by the Pacific blue. I think that it is a great shade of blue and is far better than some of the metallic colours on offer.

Rosso usually looks great but it just looks like mud brown at the moment while it is caked with salt dust and muck from the "real" winter we are having. Roll on the thaw so that I can get the hose out and give it a wash!!!

Rosso does look nice and would be my choice with ivory , i had silver cars before and if you have any repairs they stand out as it so hard to match

In the end the order was as follows:

Elegance 1.8 in Black Magic with Ivory leather and black carpets. Extras of upgraded sound system, auto dim rear view mirror, rear side window blinds and space saver spare wheel.

All of this came to a family fortunes total of £20,686. Take delivery 1st weekend in April.

In the end the order was as follows:

Elegance 1.8 in Black Magic with Ivory leather and black carpets. Extras of upgraded sound system, auto dim rear view mirror, rear side window blinds and space saver spare wheel.

All of this came to a family fortunes total of £20,686. Take delivery 1st weekend in April.

Green with envy !! Best of luck with it.

Yep, storm blue is a lovely colour, very classy. For me, silver talks to being a rep, and black (here in the Czech Republic anyway) a politician.... :giggle:

I have plain black interior, as I have two small kids, otherwise Ivory would have been the preferred option... :'(

Any comments on the amethyst purple metallic, that is available for the new superb combi, i am thinking of this or platin grey metallic, any help to make up my mind, before ordering, most welcome.