Colbornes Skoda - Guildford

DGW

Recently purchased a MY2017 Superb L&K from here (under the lookers brand).

James was very helpful and although follow up on updates of getting the car ready  was a little slow car was ready on time and as expected. 

Would probaly buy again from here if required. Much better than Station Garage in Horsham who were terrible. 

Cant comment on service department as probaly wont use them unless for warranty as I use our company mechanic. 

Only bad point is they dont always pick up the phone when you ring even if you hold the line for a decent amount of time. Pretty minor complaint tbh 

• 2 years later...

Sadly I had shocking service from this dealership. Just after I bought my MK3 octavia, I went there and enquired about the extended warranty and service package. They were doing a deal at the time - I think 20% off - not insignificant. They told me that because I had bought my car 2nd hand that they would need to investigate if an extended warranty and service package could be provided. After some chasing they came back to me by email to confirm that it could be offered and that they would telephone me shortly to take payment. A week went by and no phone call / message. I emailed them and got an apology and was told that I would be called to take payment and that I could have the 20% discount. Another week went by. I called them and was told that the offer period of the 20% discount had ended and that I would need to pay full price!! 

I went ballastic and complianed to the dealership and was essentially told to f** off. I wrote to Skoda head office who, surprisingly said the same thing. I genuinely thought about writing to Skoda global head office in Europe but decided I didn't have the time to invest. I will never give Skoda Guildford any business. I now use Garland in Aldershot who I have to say have been brilliant. 

• Sad 1