The Great 2010 Briskoda Diet Thread

Brimma

So here it is - what you've all been waiting for.

All those who want to take part, and have the willpower to see it through, feel free to post up at weekly/monthly intervals, preferrably with proof (you can tell how sceptical I am), to share how things are going.

I'll start. Went on the scales this morning and was met by this shocking sight - a figure I never thought I'd see - at least not yet.

P1070779.jpg

Target overall is at least 2 stones loss :thumbup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here it is - what you've all been waiting for.

All those who want to take part, and have the willpower to see it through, feel free to post up at weekly/monthly intervals, preferrably with proof (you can tell how sceptical I am), to share how things are going.

I'll start. Went on the scales this morning and was met by this shocking sight - a figure I never thought I'd see - at least not yet.

P1070779.jpg

Target overall is at least 2 stones loss :thumbup:

Go for it Brimma! You want my advice????? prob not but here goes anyway. One word ......EXERSISE. dont know if you do any mate but but whatever you put in........get rid of more by doing some form of exersise. I know it sounds obvious but it works.

good luck mate

Was a little bit concerned when I hit 14 stone 4 on a set of scales when I was up in the Midlands. Only did it out of curiosity. But I will be starting tennis again soon and hope when it gets warmer I can get out on the mountain bike again. The only bonus of being 14 stone is I am about 6 foot 2 so only just slightly the bad side for my height.

Brimma's a lightweight, I was 17st + last time I checked.

The best advice I can give to my fellow fatties is buy your jeans from Timberland, I've just bought a pair that fit and they're supposedly 2 sizes smaller than my usual :giggle:

It's alright saying you're going to join in - what we need here is firm commitment to the cause - figures, evidence etc etc

Most of my posts are (in my eyes) fairly light-humoured, but I'm treating this one really seriously. Now I've "come out" so to speak, I've got nowhere to hide, so I've got to see it through and make the effort.

Let's see a few more fighting the cause :thumbup:

right then.. im defo in!

weight on the scales from Sunday 15st 0.5lb - 36" waist

have cut the alcohol out, changed diet and will (if it ever stops snowing) go to the gym.. will be interesting to see how it goes this year being that i live on my own now lol.. see the other thread for my previous "efforts"

That's amazing that there's 3 of us all within a couple of pounds of each other - I probably should be a 36" waist, but I've been squeezing into 34's.

Let battle commence ! :thumbup:

That's amazing that there's 3 of us all within a couple of pounds of each other - I probably should be a 136' waist, but I've been squeezing into 134's.

Let there be handbags at dawn ! :thumbup:

/quote]

:rofl:

Edited by Dina

Im about the same weight, so i'll join in.

Annoyingly, i was nearly 14 at the beginning of december (after losing a stone since last xmas), but put it all back on over xmas :doh:

I've got a set of fancy scales that measure weight, BMI, etc, and can upload it to a USB stick. Nothing like having a permenant record to make you realise you need to exersize more.

End of the first week so time for an update.

Not been able to do a great deal on the exercise front due to the weather, so am quite pleased with almost 3 lbs disappearing.

Sorry Jen about the lack of nail varnish, but that would only add a few extra milli-ounces, therefore defeating the main object.

P1070795.jpg

If you are like me and crave carbs and end up making all the wrong choices, aswell as snacking when not hungry, then I may have the answer for you!

I have discovered something rather amazing and it works!! I have nothing to do with the manufacturers, I have simply experienced it myself. Therefore I won't say what it is in this thread, but if you want details to try it for yourself, drop me a PM.

If you are like me and crave carbs and end up making all the wrong choices, aswell as snacking when not hungry, then I may have the answer for you!

I have discovered something rather amazing and it works!! I have nothing to do with the manufacturers, I have simply experienced it myself. Therefore I won't say what it is in this thread, but if you want details to try it for yourself, drop me a PM.

smoking?

drugs?

atkins diet?

Brimma's a lightweight, I was 17st + last time I checked.

The best advice I can give to my fellow fatties is buy your jeans from Timberland, I've just bought a pair that fit and they're supposedly 2 sizes smaller than my usual :giggle:

I am 17 - 2£s i realy need to loose weight but find it tough doing rigerous excersise due to arthiritis in my joints, not good. The mrs is making me cut back on the beer aswell :'(

whatanight.jpg

Struggle to see my feet these days :(

Don't know how I missed this - 2010 is the year of getting into shape for me.

20st 4lbs at present. Was my birthday on Tuesday, so now the cake is eaten its time to get cracking... I'm weighing in on Friday mornings, so update tomorrow.

I won't be taking pictures of my feet, well maybe if I've got socks on... :p