VRS Concept Parts

Had a long chat today with a chap on the Skoda stand at the Autosport show at the NEC who confirmed that the vRS will get optional extras from summer this year including a splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser and possibly a dual exhaust option. This will be launched alongside the launch of the new Fabia vRS which will also come with these options. The Fabia however will get an optional centre exhaust. They had a White vRS with the black splitter, diffuser and black spoiler attachment and matt black wheels with the 20mm Eibach springs. No pics but head to superskoda for vRS + concept pics for what it would look like

Edited by Moley RUFC

Had a long chat today with a chap on the Skoda stand at the Autosport show at the NEC who confirmed that the vRS will get optional extras from summer this year including a splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser and possibly a dual exhaust option. This will be launched alongside the launch of the new Fabia vRS which will also come with these options. The Fabia however will get an optional centre exhaust. They had a White vRS with the black splitter, diffuser and black spoiler attachment and matt black wheels with the 20mm Eibach springs. No pics but head to superskoda for vRS + concept pics for what it would look like

I cant find it on superskoda. Could you set up a link please?

I thought the side skirts were pointless but I did like the front splitter but not sure yet on the dear diffuser unless you could spec dual outlet pipes then it would look nice. As for the spoiler attachment ?????

got to say im loving the white vrs with matt black spoiler, ive seen a few white golf gtis with a black roof and centre of the bonnet done and they look excellent.

i think the vrs is crying out for some good quality genuine add ons to spice it up a little, there is a lot of vrs's around now that all look the same it would be nice to personalise your car without making it tacky. up to now people only seem to be colour coding grills.

i like the studie rs+ front splitter , the black against the blue with the black fog surrounds looks IMHO good.

rsplus-fr3.jpg

Edited by furn

• 1 year later...

I love the Studie RS+ front splitter, if it was available for the pre-FL I would have it.

Other than that, the only thing Skoda absolutely MUST to do from the factory is colour code the grill, and fit a spoiler on the estate ( a bit like mine :giggle: ).

Its the understatement of the vRS that makes it sooooooo special, IMO. :thumbup:

Edited by vRS_Pagey

I love the Studie RS+ front splitter, if it was available for the pre-FL I would have it.

Other than that, the only thing Skoda absolutely MUST to do from the factory is colour code the grill, and fit a spoiler on the estate ( a bit like mine :giggle: ).

Its the unstatement of the vRS that makes it sooooooo special, IMO. :thumbup:

So you want it understated with a big splitter on the front? :wonder:

So you want it understated with a big splitter on the front? :wonder:

To be fair it isn't really a BIG splitter, I think the angle of the photograph doesn't help, and if its colour coded it will be even less conspicious. I have 'bulked' up the front end of previous cars I've owned (a Rieger lower valance/splitter on a Calibra Turbo and a custom made aluminium valance with a polycarbonate splitter on my Pug 309 mi-16v) and I love the look, which imho remains understated, so - :p :p :p

And I've just realised that that splitter is fitted to a pre-FL so watch this space................

Edited by vRS_Pagey