Where to get decent Floor Mats

Anybody on here got these mats. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190464073980&category=36678&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I got the link from a post on here somewhere, but didn't see any comments.

They've sold a quite few of these vRS mats. Some one on here must have them, what's your verdict?

OEM mats are always the best fit and quality IMO.

Normally I would agree with you but the latest ones are not that good.

I got some with my 60 plate Octavia when I got it new and after 45k the drivers side was shot.

I popped into my local dealer to check the warranty as they were only 10 months old but now out of warranty.

But the guy did manage to get me one out of an ex demo car they had put new mats in and gave it me FOC.

I do drive in boots all day so I am heavy on mats but my previous Skoda mats (4 years ago) had no holes in after 85k.

But the older Mats did cost more so they have cheaper material for the cheaper mats.

Is this for a set of four mats? The description says 'full set' but the picture rather confusingly only shows the front pair...

Anybody on here got these mats. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190464073980&category=36678&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I got the link from a post on here somewhere, but didn't see any comments.

They've sold a quite few of these vRS mats. Some one on here must have them, what's your verdict?

hi i purchased a set of these for my 2009 vrs and they were a perfect fit including over the studs on the floor no creep no nothing. only had them since july so couldnt comment on there durability but so far still look good. worth a punt in my opinion am happy with mine

OEM mats are always the best fit and quality IMO.

My OEM ones had a hole in the drivers side after 12k kilometres..

I would never touch them againemoticon-0149-no.gif

Got some rubber ones from the dealer today (had some in stock thankfully) as I now have a hole in the drivers mat after only 57k. Wished I had got them sooner as they look the bee's b******s! I had rubber mats from day one with my old MKI Octavia Classic and they still looked like new when I got rid of it. Great for the winter, easy to clean and cost less than the carpet mats. :thumbup:

Received my ebay mats Friday.

Went to dealer on Saturday to collect a set of OEM rubber mats (inc; Boot liner), had a butchers at the OEM vRS mats ,,,,,,, didn't bother.

Ebay vRS mats are the rowlocks. Simples!

Contacted Skoda Ireland today vis Facebook

Queried how long they should last.

To and fro with a few chats and got a phoner call from my Dealer offering me a replacement set of either Carpet type or Rubber oners.

Which should I take?

Contacted Skoda Ireland today vis Facebook

Queried how long they should last.

To and fro with a few chats and got a phoner call from my Dealer offering me a replacement set of either Carpet type or Rubber oners.

Which should I take?

Go for the rubber ones, winter is upon us, they are 25 squids from Skoda.

I think the fabric mats are around 40 squids.

Then get over to ebay and get the fabric ones, they are 100% better than OEM (£29 odd).

Go for the rubber ones, winter is upon us, they are 25 squids from Skoda.

I think the fabric mats are around 40 squids.

Then get over to ebay and get the fabric ones, they are 100% better than OEM (£29 odd).

Which ones on Ebay?

The problem I see is the postage cost for them exceeds the purchase price of any I have seen

Which ones on Ebay?

The problem I see is the postage cost for them exceeds the purchase price of any I have seen

One second mate, I'll have a butchers ,,,,, Hold on, just noticed your aross the Irish sea, that maybe the problem, I'll still look.

These http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SKODA-OCTAVIA-2006-VRS-LOGO-SYUD-FLOOR-MAT-SET-/170671586360?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27bcd1bc38

They have now gone up a "cocken", dunno about the postage to you, have you asked?

Got a B& M store near you - have a look in there -they've got some decent looking ones at sensible prices, both rubber and carpet .

Got a B& M store near you - have a look in there -they've got some decent looking ones at sensible prices, both rubber and carpet .

Cuse me, we're talking Octavia here buster, not a skate boot. :p

My oems are wearing through but you can get the super cheapo value Tesco ones and they're so thin you can slip them under the fabric mats.