Rear Side Window Blinds

All,

I was wondering if anyone had the side rear window blinds.

Do they suffice as baby screens for the side windows or are they not good enough.

If OK as baby screens are they hard to fit and are they sturdy when fitted.

Can any one recommend a cheapper option to source them rather than the main dealers.

Ive seen them in skoda web site for £85. I assume they are a pair (one for each side) yes/no.

Ta

D

Hi D,

I have the factory fit rear blinds in my car, which are very similar to the dealer fit option.

To be honest, I don't think they reduce the light sufficiently to be good enough as baby screens. Even with the blind and sunset glass, our daughter still complains about direct sunlight being too bright.

I guess you could ask the dealer to get some in for you to try, with no obligation to buy?

Bagpuss.

All,

I was wondering if anyone had the side rear window blinds.

Do they suffice as baby screens for the side windows or are they not good enough.

If OK as baby screens are they hard to fit and are they sturdy when fitted.

Can any one recommend a cheapper option to source them rather than the main dealers.

Ive seen them in skoda web site for £85. I assume they are a pair (one for each side) yes/no.

Ta

D