Very Slow Delivery

Had a quick run out to see her, and now 2 days seems way to long to be waiting, I want it NOW :rofl:

I haven't seen one with that "2 tone" paintwork before!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be picking up my Greenline next Wednesday\Thursday!

Is\was it possible put the wood trim in the Greenline? i would probably have gone for it if it was and i'd know...

I dont think it is an option on the Greenline (but could be wrong)

I should have got the standard car and we could have swapped trims :thumbup:

Got it at last :thumbup: , but not had any chance to try it outside the city yet :thumbdown:

But I think it is going to be a long and happy partnership :thumbup:

Looks great! - When was it ordered?

Ordered my TDI 140 Elegance in Storm Blue last week, estimated delivery at the time was 10 weeks. Just confirmed today this will be 14 weeks! After a succession of ultra reliable VWs and a less than reliable BMW, I was a little hesitant to go for the Superb but after driving one followed by a Passat, the difference in drive, ride, build quality and spec' convinced me it was a no brainer. I hope this lives up to expectations and is worth the wait!

Looks great! - When was it ordered?

Ordered it on 25th Jan and car was at dealers on 30th Mar, so just over 9 weeks. Not to bad with it not being a standard car :thumbup:

I bought the SII estate with several options. Will get him half of may.

I all so have taken the upgrade of the sound system.

Lets hope skoda solved the problem with the bass, because otherwyse its realy money for nothing.

It can not be that Skoda dosn't know about the problem, cause so maney people are talking about it...

Well my car is at the dealers but its now being held up for the last few days by the civil servants in the VRO and Revenue departments on a "Go Slow" which is holding up getting the car registered. God damn civil servants stopping me spending money in a recession, a big chunk of which goes to paying their wages for their jobs for life. :swear::@

/rant over

Finally got my car :rofl:

Edited by Scruffie

Just heard from the dealer, who's waiting to submit an order for a Superb Estate once KESSY is listed (allegedly available from Build Week 22 but I can't see how if they won't let people order it yet). Now they've received a bulletin from Skoda saying that there are "long delays" on estates with the panoramic roof option, which I also require. No other information on timescale. I'm seriously unimpressed.

Just heard from the dealer, who's waiting to submit an order for a Superb Estate once KESSY is listed (allegedly available from Build Week 22 but I can't see how if they won't let people order it yet). Now they've received a bulletin from Skoda saying that there are "long delays" on estates with the panoramic roof option, which I also require. No other information on timescale. I'm seriously unimpressed.

Humph! Not quite what I wanted to read after ordering mine on Monday with the panoramic roof! I was given the standard 12 weeks story but more likely 10 weeks because it was ordered via "Skoda Agency" as a company lease car and allegedly they can come through a couple of weeks early. As long as it arrives in time for September's jaunt to Provence via Milau then I'll be happy but even after 5 days I'm counting down the days and weeks. :sweat:

Humph! Not quite what I wanted to read after ordering mine on Monday with the panoramic roof! I was given the standard 12 weeks story but more likely 10 weeks because it was ordered via "Skoda Agency" as a company lease car and allegedly they can come through a couple of weeks early. As long as it arrives in time for September's jaunt to Provence via Milau then I'll be happy but even after 5 days I'm counting down the days and weeks. :sweat:

how much was the panoramic as an option?

I very much doubt you'll have the car in 10 weeks. Superb Estates with sunroofs are only being build in limited numbers and are suffering from long delays.

I've got 3 Estates on order with the sunroof option and 2 of those where ordered 5 weeks ago and still don't have a production week which when it does get allocated I reckon it will be put into Week 23. Since some of the Yetis I've been ordering have been W21 recently I reckon the Superb with the roof is going to be a little behind, luckily for me I saw that this was going to happen and told my customers that delivery would be June not the 12 weeks that some customers are reporting back.

Worth it though!

I reckon so too. Brightens the cabin up and helps keep the sun tan topped up a bit. Mind you it sounds like by the time I get mine I'll be needing my beany hat and fleece!

I reckon so too. Brightens the cabin up and helps keep the sun tan topped up a bit. Mind you it sounds like by the time I get mine I'll be needing my beany hat and fleece!

:D

Hi All,

I was told last week, that my car had boarded a boat, and was headding for the UK!

It's a Silver Superb Estate, 170 TDi 4x4, with Heated screen & Washers, park assist, spare wheel, Sunset Glass and MDI ordered on the 25th of Feb. :p should be lovely! :p

I have also been told, that it has been built IN the Audi factory and not the Skoda factory - any idea what thats about?

Unfortunately, my current car's gear box, a 2006 Kia Sorento with 67k on the clock, died 2 weeks ago... on our way to Barcelona! - It died in the UK, albeit 320 miles from home, so I ended up stealing my parent's car, and putting a whopping 2,746 miles on it in 13 days! - Fortunately, we purchased the Extended warranty, for £599 inc 2 years RAC cover - this is now fading into insignificance, since we claimed over £1,600 in October for a Steering rack, and will now be claiming around £3,000 for a new Gear Box. - i wasn't worried about the mileage on my old car, as it was priced to trade-in with additional miles. (whoever gets it, is gonna have a great car! - almost new!)

I hope my Skoda is going to be more reliable, after it's 3rd birthday...

What I'm trying to say, is that our new Superb should be here before the end of the month, and i cant wait! :)

Al.

Hi All,

I was told last week, that my car had boarded a boat, and was headding for the UK!

It's a Silver Superb Estate, 170 TDi 4x4, with Heated screen & Washers, park assist, spare wheel, Sunset Glass and MDI ordered on the 25th of Feb. :p should be lovely! :p

I have also been told, that it has been built IN the Audi factory and not the Skoda factory - any idea what thats about?

Unfortunately, my current car's gear box, a 2006 Kia Sorento with 67k on the clock, died 2 weeks ago... on our way to Barcelona! - It died in the UK, albeit 320 miles from home, so I ended up stealing my parent's car, and putting a whopping 2,746 miles on it in 13 days! - Fortunately, we purchased the Extended warranty, for £599 inc 2 years RAC cover - this is now fading into insignificance, since we claimed over £1,600 in October for a Steering rack, and will now be claiming around £3,000 for a new Gear Box. - i wasn't worried about the mileage on my old car, as it was priced to trade-in with additional miles. (whoever gets it, is gonna have a great car! - almost new!)

I hope my Skoda is going to be more reliable, after it's 3rd birthday...

What I'm trying to say, is that our new Superb should be here before the end of the month, and i cant wait! :)

Al.

Just to add to the above from uk cruiser I have also got a date today for the delivery of my new Superb Estate.

Black SE 170 DSG (Hope I like The Colour ) Sunset Glass and Spare wheel.

Been given a date of Friday 30th for delivery, don't know from which dealer as it is a lease car. Lets hope it has been worth the wait (ordered January ) and live up to expectations.

Will add some comments about it when I get my hands on it.

Edited by juice1510

Sigh.

Ordered a 1.6TDI Octavia Elegance down here in Cork on 22nd of Feb. Still no word on whether it's being built or not! Don't understand how you guys got such great co operation from your dealerships when I'm told bugger all when I call. :dull:

What dealer have you ordered with?

What dealer have you ordered with?

Hi Bryan. Ordered through Noel Deasy's in Blackpool. The dealer is a nice chap but sadly isn't even willing to look at the system to give me any updates. A lot of people here however seem to be getting all sorts of assistance. Just a little disappointing y'know.