Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

Hi, there are no spares ordered.

Thought it was wishfull thinking on my part. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

H

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, no news yet. We're trying to establish if/when they left the states.

Call was placed today chasing, but rosstech are in work when vtech go home, so should get the reply tomorrow.

Just a PITA we loose a day because of good Friday. :'(

The units left the states on Tuesday, March 30. They were delayed in Customs in GB yesterday, were released yesterday and have now arrived at V-Tech around noon your time. I confirmed this all this this am from my side of the pond and in communication with V-Tech. V-Tech will take it from here and work things with Simon.

And no, this is not an April Fool's joke!

As to speaking with V-Tech, I communicate with them regularly. You are only 5 hours ahead of us time wise. We do communicate on a regular basis.

Edited by bearthebruce

The units left the states on Tuesday, March 30. They were delayed in Customs in GB yesterday, were released yesterday and have now arrived at V-Tech around noon your time. I confirmed this all this this am from my side of the pond and in communication with V-Tech. V-Tech will take it from here and work things with Simon.

And no, this is not an April Fool's joke!

As to speaking with V-Tech, I communicate with them regularly. You are only 5 hours ahead of us time wise. We do communicate on a regular basis.

Fanastic news Bruce and Simon.. many thanks and good to see they cleared customs with no issues

Many thanks again

Andy

Thanks Bruce.

Yes, they arrived today after customs delay and I will be collecting tomorrow so I can label and ship Saturday

Top banana!

Can't wait to receive mine & fiddle around with it! :yes:

All received and I've labelled up with invoices, the special delivery barcodes, and s/n's of all leads recorded. Leads were already packaged and sealed, so shipped as is.

So long as you've given me an address, and I've received the VAT short fall, your cable will be posted tomorrow. :yes:

When your cable arrives, although registered with V-tech, you will need to register with Ross-Tech so that if you ever go direct to RT for support they know you are the owner of the cable. Details should be inside the pack on a blue piece of paper.

Simon

well i dont want to make you a jealous :p but i meet up with simon to collect my cable today :rofl: it was a pleasure meeting you simon and great work with the cables :thumbup: . already scanned my car and cleared my airbag light fault and fixed my xenons which wernt self leveling, all i did was clear the fault and they work like a treat :giggle: hope they stay that way ;) . well thanks again simon well worth the money and hope to meet up again soon.

thanks

neal

LOL, nice to meet you Neal and usher80 also. Glad you got the errors fixed too.

Hi Simon

Many thanks again for everything, really appreciated. Will keep an eye out for the updated collected/posted list on the first page.

Looking forward to receiving the cable! :)

Cheers

Andy

Edited by andyhud007

Hi,

Just joined the forum and it looks like I've missed out on this Group Buy. Collecting a 2006 Octavia VRS (petrol) next Thursday and could use it for the Seat Leon Cupra Mk2 we also have.

If there's any cables that people no longer want to take up, I'd certainly be interested.

I'd be grateful if there was any chance of joining in the fun !

Thanks

Cable just delivered, connected to laptop and all OK. Will plug it into car later today to try it out!!

Thanks again Simon for all your hard work and patience.

Mac

Hi Simon,

Cable arrived at work this morning, many thanks for your efforts. I bet you're glad it's all over !

I have a friend who works at REVO and they happen to be opposite my works so I will ask him to teach me how to use it, don't want to turn my brand new vRS into a brick !

First jobs:

Full scan and save for recovery

Dual Fog Lights

Cornering Lights

Seat belt bong

Anti hijack doors