You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Nice Jonno , 18" on Eibachs? Are the replica BBS or real?

Cheers Moley!!

They're 19's and genuine, running AP coilovers and Eibach F&R ARB's.

Upcoming mod's include HID kit, Columbus & bluetooth kit - also considering an LCR splitter?!?

Am I allowed to say that they look $hite?

I've got to say, the more I look at these the more I have to agree with you.

Cheers Moley!!

Upcoming mod's include HID kit, Columbus & bluetooth kit - also considering an LCR splitter?!?

They look the nuts, not cheap for the set though I imagine?!

I've just fitted a 35w 5000K HID kit, its bloody brilliant, tbh I wouldn't do the LCR splitter, its not wide enough for the vRS and looks tacky, just an opinion of course.

What about colour coding the grille, that has to be one of the best visual mods, imho. :thumbup:

Anyone know if Lee's had an operation recently - he used to be a bloke :rofl:

Er, excuse me, we are all intitled to change our opinions :p as I said the more I look, the more I don't like.......................or maybe I'm kidding myself b'coz I want them so bad?!? :giggle:

Er, excuse me, we are all intitled to change our opinions :p as I said the more I look, the more I don't like.......................or maybe I'm kidding myself b'coz I want them so bad?!? :giggle:

I thought we'd drag the truth out if we pushed hard enough :giggle:

I must be a chav, as I still want them that bad :'(

They look the nuts, not cheap for the set though I imagine?!

I've just fitted a 35w 5000K HID kit, its bloody brilliant, tbh I wouldn't do the LCR splitter, its not wide enough for the vRS and looks tacky, just an opinion of course.

What about colour coding the grille, that has to be one of the best visual mods, imho. :thumbup:

Cheers Pagey!!

I got them from Ben @ Shark Performance - along with the other mods!! It did cost a small fortune but we did a deal where he took my 18" Zeniths in part-ex so I'm, just, managing to avoid bankruptcy.

I'm popping over to visit Hauptmann on Monday to have the HID's fitted - can't wait :)

I want to see a few more pics of the splitter before I decide - if it doesn't look OEM it will not be going anywhere near my baby!!

The grille may be a future mod - I used to work at a VAG Bodyshop so I have a few 'contacts' in the right places :thumbup:

I thought we'd drag the truth out if we pushed hard enough :giggle:

I must be a chav, as I still want them that bad :'(

Took the words right out of my mouth..............:moon: but seriously, not keen now, sorry. :no:

Cheers Pagey!!

I got them from Ben @ Shark Performance - along with the other mods!! It did cost a small fortune but we did a deal where he took my 18" Zeniths in part-ex so I'm, just, managing to avoid bankruptcy.

I'm popping over to visit Hauptmann on Monday to have the HID's fitted - can't wait :)

I want to see a few more pics of the splitter before I decide - if it doesn't look OEM it will not be going anywhere near my baby!!

The grille may be a future mod - I used to work at a VAG Bodyshop so I have a few 'contacts' in the right places :thumbup:

So Ben has 'standardized' his beast then? :'( fitting the HIDs is a piece of cake mate, I fitted and removed both sides in around 15 minutes, but obviously you will need the recoding done, are you getting the LED sidelights done as well, if not ask Eric on Monday to show you his, I think you will be suitably impressed. :thumbup:

So Ben has 'standardized' his beast then? :'( fitting the HIDs is a piece of cake mate, I fitted and removed both sides in around 15 minutes, but obviously you will need the recoding done, are you getting the LED sidelights done as well, if not ask Eric on Monday to show you his, I think you will be suitably impressed. :thumbup:

Yep - I believe Ben is getting rid of his beast to concentrate on his track weapon and he also needed a van. I would have had his Porsche brakes as well but bankruptcy and divorce would have been a foregone conclusion :'(

Eric will be fitting the sidelights at the same time and hopefully 'activating' a few extra features ;)

Here's mine...I like it, so there! :p :D

I did 'stretch' it a bit to meet the outside of the arches.

I won't judge you for liking it - it takes all sorts to make the world the place it is :rofl:

To be honest I thought they looked really good on the Octy I, I had one on mine, but I think they look too narrow for the Octy II - even when they're 'stretched' ;)

Maybe maybe, but show me an alternative you can actually buy other than the Superskoda one??

The car has been lowered since that photo too, so it's even more subtle now.

As far as I'm aware there isn't an alternative?!?

I'm sure yours looks great and you're obviously happy with it but I tend to follow the OEM+ route when modding my cars - therefore unless there's something that looks 'right' I won't bother, rather than look for the 'next best thing'!!

At the end of the day I struggled getting on and off my drive with my Octy I with the splitter and she wasn't lowered - if I fitted the splitter to 'Ruth' she'd probably not even get close to the drive ever again :giggle:

As far as I'm aware there isn't an alternative?!?

I'm sure yours looks great and you're obviously happy with it but I tend to follow the OEM+ route when modding my cars - therefore unless there's something that looks 'right' I won't bother, rather than look for the 'next best thing'!!

At the end of the day I struggled getting on and off my drive with my Octy I with the splitter and she wasn't lowered - if I fitted the splitter to 'Ruth' she'd probably not even get close to the drive ever again :giggle:

It is OEM...........................Seat! :giggle:

Do you know if Ben still has the brakes for sale?

Pagey, I find the splitter helps braking no end, it's like an airbrake............ :rofl:

It's also useful as a snowplough....

HPIM1387.jpg

White wall tyres as well..............nice :D

• Like 1

forgot to add mine to this thread

5054572929_0da5430b19_b.jpgSkoda Octavia VRS FL by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

5054572257_0937581f01_b.jpgSkoda Octavia VRS FL by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

5054571953_9252e6cd55_b.jpgSkoda Octavia VRS FL by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

Now with anthracite wheels

5161696991_047190266a_b.jpg

Skoda Octavia VRS FL - Anthracite wheels by Stu Worrall, on Flickr

That is GORGEOUS, I hate you..................... :'( !!

Cheers Moley!!

looks nice. what tyre size are u running? 235 35 19?

That is GORGEOUS, I hate you..................... :'( !!

cheers pagey :thumbup: its filthy at the moment though, roll on summer!

That is a cracking estate Stu, I think I commented on one of your flickr pics a while back. Definitely looks better with the darker wheels.

cheers oobster, yup, much prefer the wheels darker too