You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

8 hours ago, tonyuk74 said:

What spacers have you used ? I got 8mm for mine but the wheel wouldn’t sit on the Center hub. 

I have 20mm rear and 15mm front 

8mm spacers will be no use,you need hubcentric ones 

On 26/05/2018 at 10:23, david2vRS said:

Not good, least you're all okay!

Let us know how you get on with insurance. Will be interested to see how they try and screw you and what they'll charge for you to buy the car back.

All ok thankfully. 

Insurance companies seem to operate at the same speed at Conveyancing Solicitors; glacially slow! I'm claiming from the other driver's insurance and its in both companies interest to drag their feet. My insurance have even said that if I were to make a claim from my own insurance to get it fixed now and then claim back from the other driver once blame had been established they couldn't guarantee that I'd be able to get my excess back before my renewal is up in April 2019!!!!

I'll let you know but I doubt I'll hear for months.

Sorry for the tread hijack 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dubbsley said:

Compared to you fella mine is pretty small fish.. Trust everyone was ok, but shaken up. 

Have you had any repair quotes yet?

Cheers, all ok.

£4000 and £1200 with me supplying parts. No damage to anything bar body panels, needed tracking and alignment and is sorted mechanically. Either way having done the DMF, clutch, cam belt and water pump plus alot of suspension work I'm just going to keep driving it :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/06/2018 at 00:30, ibuprofenn said:

I still can't decide if to put heko deflectors on or not hmm

You should, if you like the sporty look at least.

Easy to fit and I think they add a nice dynamic.

Edited by HarleQuinn

• 2 weeks later...

I’m new here. I picked this one owner car up on Saturday. 1.9tdi 105.  Think I will have to change the front badge now and maybe a shorter aerial. 

6AA39F34-ECE3-4CA0-B231-F7A32EEDB358.jpeg

3D47CB24-248E-433B-9D3F-1553537BBCCA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Paulbrown said:

It’s dirty and that’s a pic from outside my work :)

8C98D2EC-E842-4DFB-86EA-6A2ABE6AC07E.jpeg

Beautiful mate!! :) Well done! ...are the parts of engine cover , battery and fuse covers partly hydrodipped or its all wrap? :) And i see porsche caps , whay can i say...lovely lovely car! :)