Leon Cupra R Brembos on my Octy 2001?

Guest westallc

3 mm spacers is all you need on 17 spiders

p.s the whole kit can be obtained for aroung £500

its not just the cupra r that uses them brakes loads do.

im going for a badger 5 setup of 330x28 2 piece disc's and lcr brembo's, this setup has a few different parts but essentially it all bolts up nicely exactly like the 323 mm setup.

on another note can anyone tell me if 17" spiders fit over the badger 5 setup? hope they do :thumbup:

Guest westallc

im going for a badger 5 setup of 330x28 2 piece disc's and lcr brembo's, this setup has a few different parts but essentially it all bolts up nicely exactly like the 323 mm setup.

on another note can anyone tell me if 17" spiders fit over the badger 5 setup? hope they do :thumbup:

no they dont unless you put spacers on

no they dont unless you put spacers on

just to make sure im reading this right.

so the brakes fit behind the wheel but the wheel just needs spacing out a little so the rear of the spokes clear the front of the caliper, im shocked that 330's fit behing the vrs wheels :yes:

You need 18" wheels for the LCR brembo setup 17's will be too small

Dont think you do mate,

Des has the LCR brembos on his mate and he has the std spiders on. they do fit but you need spacers as said.

OctaviaVRS i think his name is had a black vRS and unfortunately bumped at the ring a bit back, he had 335 CompBrake 6 pots on his and they fit with the std rims with no spacers iirc.

yes billy is right, with the right spacers both those kits fit under spiders.

i have semi refurbed my brembos, rubbed back lots of layers of hammerite smooth then new decals and lacquer.