Fabia facelift official photos and info

In addition to the normal colour options, Skoda are offering a range of "special coatings" on the facelift Fabia. This was found on the Czech site so not sure they will be available in the UK but they look nice!: http://www.skoda-auto.cz/cze/model/newfabia/gallery/colours_fleet/Pages/colours_fleet.aspx

In addition to the normal colour options, Skoda are offering a range of "special coatings" on the facelift Fabia. This was found on the Czech site so not sure they will be available in the UK but they look nice!: http://www.skoda-auto.cz/cze/model/newfabia/gallery/colours_fleet/Pages/colours_fleet.aspx

I like Orbit Blue (Modra Orbit)

• 2 weeks later...

The deadline to order a FL model is fast approaching, anyone seen the new brochure or have info on specs?

Is it a case of ordering a particular trim and hoping/guessing what you're gonna get. what if they move some of the things to the optional extras list, then the FL won't be so much of a bargain.

according to the dealer im dealing with nothing has been removed from the original pre fl model so the fabia 2 spec will be the same on the new model if that makes sense etc etc. There are just a couple of additions. What these are however is anyones guess ????

according to the dealer im dealing with nothing has been removed from the original pre fl model so the fabia 2 spec will be the same on the new model if that makes sense etc etc. There are just a couple of additions. What these are however is anyones guess ????

I think (but can't remember too well) someone on the octavia II forum said they ordered an Elegance trim only to find that something was missing when they actualy got the car even though it was stated in the brochure. If you look at the small print, the specs are valid at time of print, etc.

it's gonna be difficult to argue if Skoda suddenly decide to drop, say remote locking, to the options list.

Just studying the pic and it looks like they have changed the rear headrest design so that you don't need to remove them when folding the back seats.

JON

It looks like the back head rests are small ones built into the seats and not proper ones like the front head rests :(

I think (but can't remember too well) someone on the octavia II forum said they ordered an Elegance trim only to find that something was missing when they actualy got the car even though it was stated in the brochure. If you look at the small print, the specs are valid at time of print, etc.

it's gonna be difficult to argue if Skoda suddenly decide to drop, say remote locking, to the options list.

if it was something big they'll be left with an unsold fabia fl on their forecourt

if it was something big they'll be left with an unsold fabia fl on their forecourt

then what are you gonna do? get your money back and your old car back?

and won't you have to pay for the delivery charge because it has already been delivered.

then what are you gonna do? get your money back and your old car back?

and won't you have to pay for the delivery charge because it has already been delivered.

I'm sure it'll be fine but if it wasn't as i expected (and by that i mean something daft missing) then i'll just walk, i'll still have the keys to the vrs in my hands and i'll of lost the £100 i put down. I had a similar issue with Vauxhall with a corsa VXR i ordered a few years back and when that arrived it wasnt right. Thats why with a bit of arguing i only put a very small deposit down with skoda rather than the 350 they wanted.

I wonder is thats going to be the UK advert? I would have thought the ad would be on now , since the FL is now on sale.

Doubt they'll bother advertising the facelift. Might see the RS advert I posted in the other thread though!

Looking at the interior pics of the facelift cars, Skoda have changed the lid for the upper glovebox - good move as that was about the cheapest feeling bit of the Fabia2 interior :thumbup:

There is a slight discrepancy in the FL Fabia non metalic colours available, setting aside Sprint Yellow which attracts the metallic extra charge.

In the brochure I recently downloaded, the only two non surcharged colours are Candy White and Corrida Red. However, on skoda.co.uk 'The Outside -> Colours' also shows that Pacific Blue is available as a non metallic colour.

Just a small point.

Edited by virgo17

There is a slight discrepancy in the FL Fabia non metalic colours available, setting aside Sprint Yellow which attracts the metallic extra charge.

In the brochure I recently downloaded, the only two non surcharged colours are Candy White and Corrida Red. However, on skoda.co.uk 'The Outside -> Colours' also shows that Pacific Blue is available as a non metallic colour.

Just a small point.

I think Pacific Blue has replaced Dynamic Blue in the range , but you are right its not in the brouchure I've seen either. BTW why is Sprint Yellow a cost option , is it a Pearl paint? I thought it was just a solid Yellow?

I think Pacific Blue has replaced Dynamic Blue in the range , but you are right its not in the brouchure I've seen either. BTW why is Sprint Yellow a cost option , is it a Pearl paint? I thought it was just a solid Yellow?

I think you are right about the blue.

In the brochure the additional paint cost applies to 'Metallic / Pearl effect paint / Sprint Yellow', and it is a bit confusing. There is a black magic pearl effect and I can't see any other colour that would apply to. Although the layout in the price listing is ambiguous.

Edited by virgo17

I think Pacific Blue has replaced Dynamic Blue in the range , but you are right its not in the brochure I've seen either. BTW why is Sprint Yellow a cost option , is it a Pearl paint? I thought it was just a solid Yellow?

I fancy metallic Storm Blue because it seems the nearest to the last two Fabia Mk1's I have had (Deep Sea Dark Blue metallic). Is there anywhere where one can see a photograph of a real Skoda in these colours? The website and the brochure don't look convincing to me.

I fancy metallic Storm Blue because it seems the nearest to the last two Fabia Mk1's I have had (Deep Sea Dark Blue metallic). Is there anywhere where one can see a photograph of a real Skoda in these colours? The website and the brochure don't look convincing to me.

Heres a Superb II in Storm Blue

2765417147_30c7909952.jpg