Fabia RS official photos and info

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the hatch, though not too sure on the style of the alloys, they don't seem to "fit"

I think the style is fine, but silver is the wrong colour....black will be better.

Very very disappointing! What happened to the black headlights and sexy matt black body kit that was shown on the concept version??? Boring styling inside and out and no bloody diesel!! I so disappointed I'm off to cry myself to sleep :-((

JON

I like the estate, not so sure on the hatch. Interior looks nice though...

It's a tough one, the pictures aren't that good, it still looks too tall and narrow. Will have to wait till I can actually see one.

Ibiza looks better at the moment though!

I bet long term tuning potential is a bit limited, although a 0-60 of 7.3 ain't shabby out the box. Must be a light car,

205bhp with a basic remap.

And the supercharger and turbo are tiny, so room for plenty more :)

205bhp with a basic remap.

And the supercharger and turbo are tiny, so room for plenty more :)

Yeah, I guess, but that 1.4 is being already quite pushed at 170bhp no? Whereas comparatively a 1.9 diesel @ 130bhp is fairly steady?

Not really? I've not seen anyone blow one up yet!

The 2.0 TSI can get to 400bhp, the old 1.8 20vT has seen 600+ with new internals. All depends on how much money you've got/sense you don't got :rofl:

Very very disappointing! What happened to the black headlights and sexy matt black body kit that was shown on the concept version??? Boring styling inside and out and no bloody diesel!! I so disappointed I'm off to cry myself to sleep :-((

JON

I much prefer this to the Sport concept. The front bumper is more aggressive and the wheels are nicer.

Hmmm.. jurys out until i see it in other colours..... candy white with a black roof please.

dont like them 'chopped wheels tho

and the interior could do with a bit of brushed silver to lift the ambiance

Glad to see it's an auto or DSG, although the tiptronic in the current Fabia leaves a lot to be desired. I'm not that keen on the styling tbh, I think I'd rather have the Polo GTi, No mention of a proper engined car either, a diesel.

Couple more of the Combi. The hatch is growing on me more and more, I'm thinking Rallye Green or Race Blue with white wheels and roof....

FabiaRS10.jpg

FabiaRS11.jpg

Edited by OctaviaT81